I just got engaged!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you both lots of love and happiness for your future together xxxx

Well aren't you 2 just the cutest couple?? :) Lovely news, congratulations, love the Tiffany Ring and love the sound of your wedding plans xx

Congrats to you both :) lovely news xxx

Congratulations to you both... you are one hot lookin' couple!!

:Love::Love:

Congratulations to you both I love a good wedding!! Welcome to the Tiffany club! my engagement ring is Tiffany (My husband chose it himself out to impress!) So it was obvious I had to have a Tiffany wedding band (He brought it on himself:eek:!). Then to my surprise my Husband whisked me off to New york for my 30th last year and I then got the matching set (A Tiffany eternity ring!) Sorry feel like I have waffled on a bit well done to you both!!!:hug:

And being that you are on SG we all get an invite right?! Cos I love a good wedding!!!! :p

Congratulations to you both I love a good wedding!! Welcome to the Tiffany club! my engagement ring is Tiffany (My husband chose it himself out to impress!) So it was obvious I had to have a Tiffany wedding band (He brought it on himself:eek:!). Then to my surprise my Husband whisked me off to New york for my 30th last year and I then got the matching set (A Tiffany eternity ring!) Sorry feel like I have waffled on a bit well done to you both!!!:hug:

You lucky, lucky thing you!!
Xx

Congratulations! i just got engaged last month and it's a great feeling when ur with your soul mate, happy wedding planning :)

Awww overwhelmed by all the fab responses! So nice all you fellow salon geekers!!!

I'll keep you posted! Saw all the parents at the weekend and they're all pleased as punch and excited! All got a bit emotional actually... Feel almost grown up! Lol

Aww, well made up for you both.

Beautiful ring!

Amazing looking couple, I sincerely wish you both well and many years of happiness and love.

Oh, I wanna be your bridesmaid :-(

Congratulations. How romantic. I got engaged there too. 11 yrs ago. X

For the love of God never grow up though! Young and daft at heart forever!!!!! Yay!

Latest posts

Back