I know we've had this naturist/massage question before but...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Hi there,
I know we have talked about this b4 but do you who do massage treatments get calls for clients wanting naturist massage much??

I have had 3 calls in the last 6 months then last night got a text asking if i do.
I said no sorry i dont and dont know anyone, then he text me back saying he would pay £75 a hour as cant find anyone and he lives miles away!!!

SO as i said i dont do them but if there there is anyone out there who does, well you could be making alot of money lol :biggrin: or if any of you naturist then get doing a massage course as seem to be lots of people wanting it.

if i had 4 enquiries for a naturist massage I would be looking at where my advertising is and how it is being advertised. I've been offering massage for 14 years and never had anyone ask for a naturist massage, yes i occasionaly get the odd one wanting more than a massage but very rarely due to the way I advertise.
Sorry if this sounds harsh but it does seem like you may be sending the wrong message to some people.

You should give them the number for your local cop shop and see how he gets on................the dirty, soapy git.:evil:

WADDA LIBERTY !!!!!

I've never had anyone ask for a naturist massage before, I was on healthypages.net and on their job board there was a place in London advertising for naturist massage therapists. From what I can remember the money they were offering was excellent.

oh dear, rather you than me hun! :eek: i doubt it has anything to do with where you're advertising its probably due to where you're based. you're in a holistic centre if i remember rightly so i guess maybe thats where naturists would look for treatments if anywhere. strange you've had so many asking though.

Hi , thanks for replys......

Im a home salon and i dont think its where i adversise as in yellow pages and just holistic sites where other therapists such as indian head, reflexology, aromatherapy........ perhaps in my area. is suffolk really like that ???

Do you advertise in yellow pages as an holistic therapist or massage services?
really strange that you are getting that many phone calls.
I'm on yell.com and several other sites but have never been in the category of massage simply because I can do without the weirdos.

Yellow Pages and the Thomson Local won't let you advertise just massage services, you have to say whether it's swedish, Sports, remedial etc. Have to say if I offered this service I think people would want a refund!

sorry hun got you mixed up with francesXXX, :o

Hi , thanks for replys......

Im a home salon and i dont think its where i adversise as in yellow pages and just holistic sites where other therapists such as indian head, reflexology, aromatherapy........ perhaps in my area. is suffolk really like that ???

by naturist massage, are they expecting you to give a 'happy ending ' too

or do they want to be nude
or they want you nude and just get a regular massage ?

I had an older man in his sixty draw the conversation around to him being a naturist. He had apparently had a lovely massage on holiday where he didn't have a towel covering his bits. I just said that if that massage therapist was comfortable without a towel then great, but that I wasn't.

my ad is in the beauty salons in yellow pages as i do waxing and manicure & pedicure to.

I dont get why this guy wants to be naked during a massage.On holiday,in a hot country I can understand it a little bit :Scared: but over here in this country well....The reason we use towels is to keep the body warm,to maintain temperature and of course for modesty.

Following on from a massage we cover the part to maintain the heat,we would get cold pretty quickly if we were massaged and then just left the area with no covering.

Sounds a bit dodgey to me and I would not want to do it under any circumstances. It's asking for trouble imo.

Hi there,
I know we have talked about this b4 but do you who do massage treatments get calls for clients wanting naturist massage much??

I have had 3 calls in the last 6 months then last night got a text asking if i do.
I said no sorry i dont and dont know anyone, then he text me back saying he would pay £75 a hour as cant find anyone and he lives miles away!!!

SO as i said i dont do them but if there there is anyone out there who does, well you could be making alot of money lol :biggrin: or if any of you naturist then get doing a massage course as seem to be lots of people wanting it.

Naturist Massage really has to be given by some one who is comfortable themselves as a naturist first of all. A genuine naturist massage means both the giver and the reciever are un clothed.

Then you will have to be very careful about clients wanting a naturist masage who are not really looking for something entirely different! A formal approach and vetting of all calls is important. Bearing all this in mind it is a lovely and a natural way to work. The restriction of towels not in the way of the flow and choreography of the massage.
:)
Genuine naturist massage and body shaving in the of North England

I get loads of massage calls. A lot more wanting EXTRAS. Recently when I was in Bradford, I went for a meal and there was a sauna next door. So what I'll do now is recommend they visit them, instead of me..:)

Latest posts

Back