I need to win the lottery because...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK if I won hugely big money I would....
Buy Newtown Rd house, buy my eldest two a house, my third a flat, them all little cars, pay off debt, buy me a car and put money in accounts for all my nephews and niece.

Or if I won a semi sensible huge amount then, pay off debts, buy a new car, do my house and garden up but pay someone to do it :)

Now then... Anything more than a tenner please Mr lottery finger... The more zeros on the end of the number the better :)

Because we have have a really crappy few years and need to move out if the in-laws and get me some private health care then have lots and lots of fun

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Indeed to win the lottery because ....
I would like to payoff my parents mortgage
To be able to buy the house out right I've just brought
To plan my dream wedding
And to me most importantly be able to pay for the ivf treatment I could need to have a child of my own

... it would stop my husband from saying I don't think you understand or get that we don't have much money... oh really sunshine? Cos I'm pretty sure that my holey cardigans and snapped knicker elastic would disagree with you there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would like to buy a 3 or 4 bedroom house. We're currently in a 2 bedroom house & my children have to share. My eldest will be 9 tomorrow & she's desperate to have her own bedroom & not share with her little brother. We're on the housing list but so far we've been unsuccessful in bidding as we're not high enough on the list!

I'd also go on more courses sooner as I wouldn't have to worry about saving for them.

One thing I would definitely do is pay for my Mum's divorce from my ex- step father....

I would also look at opening my own little salon too.

So I don't want to win a huge amount. Just enough to do all of the above plus leave a little extra.

Jenny xx

I don't really want anything for me. Maybe a new car? I'd like to buy the house next door and fix the mess the lunatic has made with the extension, it's not for sale though. Depending how much I won I would give some to my uncles and aunties who lost money from the stupid stuff that happened in Cyprus....Maybe buy my sister a place of her own but she's not decided where she wants to live yet! And obviously pay the rest of my parents mortgage and give them some to go wherever they wanted.

I think I'd just be happy that my luck had turned around :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Daddy, daddy, I want a Pony.

Where do I start haha firstly I would get the best medical care I could find for my mother and mother in law ( my mam has chroiss of the liver (diabetes) nd my mil has a brain tumour) then I would take the entire family on holiday (we so need a break) the rest would be invested on houses and businesses, ok ok that's a lil fib I would have several shopping trips nd a mammy makeover but then the rest is getting invested haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

And i want it now !!!!!

I would like to buy one of the 4 bedroomed houses that are currently being built around the corner so I can separate my twins instead of having to break up a fight at 6 am every morning, I would also like a new car (one that doesn't keep breaking down and preferably self cleaning) also I'd very much like to build a lodge in the back garden so I can work from home x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

..... Finish the sentence :)

It's costing a fortune to get this house renovated whereas if we had a bit more money we could of knocked it down and built a brand new one.

If I won mega bucks I would just rent flash places around the world!

I would like to make life easier!
Buy a nice house and take some of the pressure off my fiancé who has his own business and never stops.
Maybe a nose job and some new boobies!!
I like my life so dose not have to be a silly amount just enough to make it a bit easier!
If I did win silly amounts I'd like to help charities out and make a small difference x

I would like a high rise penthouse in the heart of London overlooking central London, with cream fluffy carpets, glass furniture, white sumptuous sofas, everything cream, or white mirrored and fluffy, a Jacuzzi, wet room, bar etc. This would be for me personally, my own sanctuary.

I would also like a chauffeur driven limo so I can be taken anywhere I like so I don't get lost.
And a helicopter.

And a tummy tuck !

I need to get out of this house we're renting of my bf's dad I'm sick of his crap!!

I'd buy a business for my boys, they need to work, no idleness. But they could work for themselves instead of being a wage slave.
I'd buy them property and a train for my eldest to drive for fun.
I'd then move to a detached house in the middle of a field and learn to play the drums.
Oh and I'd resign from work first.

I would love to tell my new boss "stick your job up you @!$¿", just walk out the office in front of everyone and start looking for appropriate premises to turn into a salon! I love our house so I wouldn't want a new one, but I'd buy my 2 boys a house each and set them up in business. Oh and I'd buy my OH a brand new Audi jeep, the biggest they do...just cos I love him!!!

Latest posts

Back