I want to eat marmite on my toast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Ok so random chit chat while Im waiting for my 10am appoint :lol:

I want to be able to eat Marmite for breakfast, a really garlicky meal in the evening, coleslaw and cheese and onion crisps for lunch

but I cant

Because I work so closely to my clients faces I am hyper aware of my breath :lol: I have never eaten so much chewing gum as I have in the last year:green: my jaw aches from chewing so much!!!!!!!

So my chat for today is....... who eats what they like, or who like me is depriving themselves of all the smelly foods because of what we do as a business!!!!!!!!!!

and on a naughty side, who has clients in that they havent jelled with and eaten something stinky just to get your own back oooooooo and just for the record I havent - yet :lol:

xx

Totally agree with you. I don't eat peanuts but love them, and really miss them...

There are certain foods I avoid when I have to work close to clients faces...I never let my stock of mint imperials run low!!!

Ps - I too am squeezing in some geeking before my 10am client arrives!! :)

Yeah i never eat smelly foods for luch or breakfast...if I have something like garlic its after my clints in the evening..I used to smoke anyway so im sure that smelt far worse to non smokers than a bit of garlic.. so I am used to chewing gum all the time. I think if someone has grose breath it is usualy down to bad oral hygene and not getting fillings done etc, my friend is a dental nurse and she says there is no worse smell than the rotting of absesse and cavaties that have gone bad etc.. she says it smells like a toilet, for want of a better word lol. So yeah I am realy conciouse of my teeth etc..and I have them scaled and polished all the time and checked up too. x

Glad Im not the only one worried about her breath :lol:

And Iv just been to the dentist today and no rotting teeth in my mouth :lol:

Maybe I should buy shares in chewing gum!!!!!!

I'll always remember my English teacher, we piled into his room, lovely warm summers day and all we could smell was the garlic he'd injested with his greek meal the night before, it's how we all found out he was dateing the new maths teacher:green:
I have been tempted to eat raw onion before one client, she even tracked me down when I went mobile:rolleyes: finally lost her when I opened my home salon, she didn't like cats and I might have given her the impression that I had a few:smack:

Nice one Susie, you restrained yourself well, If you had reaslised she didnt like cats earlier you could have incorporated it into conversation sooner :lol:

I am at present, lighting all my candles as a new worry has materialised, sausages, for the girls dinner, now smelling out the house and a 6.15pm client due ho hum, maybe I will just make the family eat lettuce!!!!!!! Its a mine field :green:

I know what you mean about smells in the house, my clients walk through my house to get to my work area and i'm constantly thinking about the smell that greets them! When I have the family dinner cooking in the slow cooker all day i'm constantly saying sorry about the smell of this or that, my clients usually say how nice it is but i'm really away of it!! lol!!

I know what you mean about smells in the house, my clients walk through my house to get to my work area and i'm constantly thinking about the smell that greets them! When I have the family dinner cooking in the slow cooker all day i'm constantly saying sorry about the smell of this or that, my clients usually say how nice it is but i'm really away of it!! lol!!

Well Jenny, smellies are lit and creating the right atmosphere lol, although I just know when hubby gets home hes going to say the house stinks :irked: of candles not dinner :lol:

Latest posts

Back