What do you use to freshen your breath,inbetween clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Now we all gotta eat ! , some of us smoke and some of us are probaby caffine addicts..
so what do you use to freshen up in-between clients or ,just before one comes if you havent got time to give them peggy's a good brushing ,
or just dont want to ruin your carefully applied lippy :lol:

The other week i bought a small bottle of Dentyl mouthwash to try, (y'know the one where you spit out and see all the mingie bits , even after you brushed )
well its bloomin brill , and its true about the bits even after you have brushed eeughh !
my mouth feels fresh for ages afterwards , no matter what i have eaten!
(ooh btw if anyone else uses it asda have got it on buy 2 big bottles for £2.50 at the mo ..i bought 4 of them to save pennies in the long run :green: lol)

i cant stand chewing gum , it always makes my mouth taste horrible for a while afterwards ,and i was going through millions of mints at one point ..clients , kids , neighbours,dog eating them on me

so what do you use or what have you found pointless ? (not including this thread lol, mouth freshening only please...or ill be using soap in yours !!! :)

I always have packets of mints ( extra hot ones so the kids won't eat them on me ):lol: .

I always have mints on my desk so i just stick one of thos in lol.

I have those tiny tiny mints, the ones that look like the center of a polo and come in a little metal tin, They are small enough to pop in your mouth without the client knowing and keep your breath fresh for ages (not that i have smelly breath!)

Occasionaly i take one out in front of a client and give the excuse that the last coffee i drank has left a funny taste in my mouth and ask if the client would like one as well but this is only because the client has smelly breath and i want to try mask it with mint smell instead lol

Theres nothing worse than sat 1 1/2 hours doing a set of nails with the client breathing bad breath on you :eek:

Occasionaly i take one out in front of a client and give the excuse that the last coffee i drank has left a funny taste in my mouth and ask if the client would like one as well but this is only because the client has smelly breath and i want to try mask it with mint smell instead lol

Theres nothing worse than sat 1 1/2 hours doing a set of nails with the client breathing bad breath on you :eek:
good idea .! i agree there is nothing worse ,
you have to try not to breathe the whole time :lol:

ooh i havent had the joy of this yet lol, what an appealing thought rofl

nicky xxx

A quick swig on the Acetone should do the trick.............

Only joking but as most of my clients stink of garlic, fags, Coffee, Greek Souvlaki or Ouzo then I think Im safe. Maybe they come into my salon for some fresh air!

Eva

Gin:eek: :eek: :eek: no only kidding, a drink of water and an extra stong mint for me.

cheese and onion crisps for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :smack:

extra chewing gum, but mints are a great idea at you table for smelly breath clients lol I would never had thought about that cheers Pips

Air waves chewing gum 10 min before a client always does the trick for me, nothing get`s past that stuff not even garlic !!

We have a big bowl of mints in reception and am always dipping into them, but it isn't nice doing an infil and trying to avoid a client's strong ciggy/coffee breath. :eek: Keep your head down and 'talk to the hand' !:green:

Hi there

I use a toothbrush & toothpaste after eating & drinking. If I smoke a cigarette [rarely] I scrub my fingers with toothpaste [diff brush] also, mints & handwash + cool blue for clients.

No coffee for me at the desk [ water or flavoured water ]

XX J XX

extra chewing gum, but mints are a great idea at you table for smelly breath clients lol I would never had thought about that cheers Pips

Your welcome sarah :hug:

i use brush away a disposable thing that you put on your finger & using water brush teeth as if you were using tooth brush & paste. then dispose! really good, but shop around as prices differ from store to store.

i use brush away a disposable thing that you put on your finger & using water brush teeth as if you were using tooth brush & paste. then dispose! really good, but shop around as prices differ from store to store.

actually you just reminded me , i have about 4 packets of these left lurking in a drawer somewhere lol
i bought loads when our local discount shop had them for 19p a pack :eek:
must find them :lol:

I am a bit of a tea belly and don't want to inflict my "tea breath" on my clients, so I too have a healthy stock of mints.

Latest posts

Back