I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that sounds very exciting girls, not sure my poor old heart can take smash and grab, will have to pass it by the doc first :)

You'll be fine I've done first aid and seen the Vinnie Jones advert "ah ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive" what could possibly go wrong? X

Oh no, youre not my new client I'm seeing tomorrow are you, who rang me yesterday? Do you have a heavy Eastern European accent?

No dear, I'm throughourly British, stiff upper lip.

You'll be fine I've done first aid and seen the Vinnie Jones advert "ah ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive" what could possibly go wrong? X

Oooh yes I remember that advert, it was on the box, or was it on sky scrapery thing, oh I WISH I was 50 years younger, I would be a naughty naughty girl with that Vinnie Jones !!

Oooh yes I remember that advert, it was on the box, or was it on sky scrapery thing, oh I WISH I was 50 years younger, I would be a naughty naughty girl with that Vinnie Jones !!

Oh like a bit of a geezer do you w1nnie, go and cool off in your dolphin shower dear, we don't want you having a heart attack with all that excitement!

That's a good idea, WISH my warden would come soon and make my cocoa

That's a good idea, WISH my warden would come soon and make my cocoa

Oh yeah it's a WISHING thread....I wish my husband wouldn't keep farting near me!

Ooooh where are you? We could come bust you outta there, I've got a big enough car for your wheelchair, comode etc.

I'm up for that! Those places give me the creeps a bit, would be glad to bust w1nnie out!

No dear, I'm throughourly British, stiff upper lip.

This one turned out to be British after all. It was a heavy Welsh accent that sounded different over the phone. She was lovely! 87 years old, such a clean apartment! and she had all her marbles so no, definitely wasn't W1nnie. :rolleyes:

Oh, and she looked about 68 so maybe she's been in touch with Virtues and had the Cacky.

that was nice for you dear. im not well, WISH I could feel better :cry:

Cacky! Ha ha.... most people refer to it as CACKY rather than 'Casey'. ... Didn't think that pronunciation very well did they when they chose the name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish this snow would go the heck away already!!! Yesterday +6 and sunny, today -23 and 25cm of snow!!!! What the f!!!!!!! :(

I wish someone would wave a magic wand and my house would be clean. I just can't be bothered today!

I wish someone would wave a magic wand and my house would be clean. I just can't be bothered today!

I hear ya MM we were in a&e from midnight til 4:30am with my 3year old who has croop....nothing is getting done today, no cooking, cleaning, dressing....nothing!!!

I hear ya MM we were in a&e from midnight til 4:30am with my 3year old who has croop....nothing is getting done today, no cooking, cleaning, dressing....nothing!!!

Get some sleep!! Hope baby is ok.

I wish I'd stop catching bugs!!!! Sick of them :( xx

I wish period pains didn't exist!

I wish I didn't ache....

Cacky! Ha ha.... most people refer to it as CACKY rather than 'Casey'. ... Didn't think that pronunciation very well did they when they chose the name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought it was 'Carky' 😳

Laura xx

I wish this snow would go the heck away already!!! Yesterday +6 and sunny, today -23 and 25cm of snow!!!! What the f!!!!!!! :(

Been nice and sunny here today 🌞I wish I wasn't working through it :( 15 degrees :D

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back