I wont be on TV afterall!!...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone can remember me posting a thread about a client of mine who has been filmed for a sort of extreme makeover show to be shown on channel 5 this year? Well I got myself all excited about it, as she rang me from London last week to ask if I could do her nails tomorrow, for the wedding on Saturday. I of course said yes! Shes had all her cosmetic surgery done, and is feeling fab, and cannot wait to see her husband to be after 4 weeks apart. Well, i received a call today from her, bless her she was really upset, as the producer wont let her have her nails done by me, as he's not happy about her walking around her home town before her grand un-veiling on sat! I offered to do them at her house for her, but she said also that because im attending the wedding as a friend, the producer doesnt want me seeing her either, now i know im good but im not good enough to work with my eyes closed!! So i wont be doing her nails now, and shes gutted bless her, ( so am i really!) but i will let you all know what the day was like, what she looked like in comparison to before and when its going to be shown on TV, so look out for me in me little hat!!

i bet your gutted, you could have shown the world your talent!... Never mind get your own nails lokking fab and head for the camera...lol

Yep, you bet!
You wont miss me, i'll be the one in the background waving at the camera etc etc...(im joking!). Its really exciting, god only knows how excited my client must be. Shes still in a penthouse in hammersmith on her own till tomorrow when shes whisked back to stay the night in some lovely hotel on the island. Oh how the other half live.......

call me sceptical but i hope they havent drafted in their 'own' nail tek for the job??????????

these peeps take over and you get NO SAY !!!!!

amb xxx

HI........just as the others say make sure your nails are absolutely fabulous.....and hold your glass of champagne high to show them off.....
I for one am always checking out the nails of everyone on these shows!!!

Hi Guys,

Just got back from my clients wedding, and the grand un-veiling of her cosmetic surgery. WOW!! Did she look fab or what !! She looked like she hadnt had anything done, it was so subtle, she just looked even prettier, and her dress was to die for! There were camera crews all over the show, and the stylistic guy, who cuts peoples hair in the street, and has a show on 5, he was there. Also the american lady who does all the make-up and beauty on the This Morning show, she was there. Im rubbish with names! So i was rubbing shoulders with the stars! Im not sure when its to be on TV, but i will let you all know. My poor client seemed to be getting quite pee-ed off with it all towards the end to be honest, there were lots of head shaking coming from her, as she had to be filmed walking out of the church a few time as it wasnt right. But i suppose its got to be expected!
So CHEERS! to Tammy, on her big day. xx

Sooo....what were her nails like then!!! :rolleyes: :smack: :hug: ,xx

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Guys,

Just got back from my clients wedding, and the grand un-veiling of her cosmetic surgery. WOW!! Did she look fab or what !! She looked like she hadnt had anything done, it was so subtle, she just looked even prettier, and her dress was to die for! There were camera crews all over the show, and the stylistic guy, who cuts peoples hair in the street, and has a show on 5, he was there. Also the american lady who does all the make-up and beauty on the This Morning show, she was there. Im rubbish with names! So i was rubbing shoulders with the stars! Im not sure when its to be on TV, but i will let you all know. My poor client seemed to be getting quite pee-ed off with it all towards the end to be honest, there were lots of head shaking coming from her, as she had to be filmed walking out of the church a few time as it wasnt right. But i suppose its got to be expected!
So CHEERS! to Tammy, on her big day. xx

They were ok. She said to me, "there not as nice as yours, these are a funny shape!". But they looked ok!

Latest posts

Back