IBD Jet 5000 lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liane

Reaction score
Help, can anyone tell me where I can get a power lead for an IBD Jet 5000 UV lamp from? It took me ages to get one and cost a fortune, my puppy then decided to chew the lead into a million pieces!!!! :mad: Only consolation was that it wasnt plugged in at the time!! :rolleyes:

At the moment I am using an old training lamp, I need to get a new lead desparately!! I have tried googling it but can't get any sense. I have the serial number etc but have been unable to order a replacement. Please Help!! :cry:

i mIGHT be able to help.........I have an ibd lamp in the salon, its not working so i shall check if its a 5000, if it is, you can have the lead........

tigi
xxxxx

That would be absolutely fabulous if you could, I'll keep everything crossed !!!! :)

hi hon

No its not a 5000, sorry hon.

tigi
xxx

Aw ok, thanks anyway Tig, anyone else got any ideas please???? :cry:

If you can find out the voltage and technical stuff like that Liane, hubby may be able to help as he is a chronic lead collector ( years as a DJ lol) x

which part is it- the plug end or the end attached to the lamp..you'llknow what i mean cos its in 2 parts...my plug end broke so i nicked it from my computer!!!

Thanks for the replies, she chewed both parts of the lead, the "kettle lead" end isnt so bad but the adaptor end is a nightmare to get. Can anyone help????:cry:

Ring Grafton Internation they may be able to help. Mine broke last week and they sent out a replacement

If someone can post a pic of one up, I may be able to dig a suitable replacement out of hubbys bag of tricks hun :)

Latest posts

Back