IBX before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had success using the 20% voucher that came with IBX? The code isn't working, will ring LB tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, would someone be able to give me some advice on how to use the his with Gelish please? I'm a bit confused as to whether I apply the Repair before Foundation or after? Thanks x

I didn't get a voucher code :(

Hi all, would someone be able to give me some advice on how to use the his with Gelish please? I'm a bit confused as to whether I apply the Repair before Foundation or after? Thanks x

File the nails (I do cuticle work at this point too), cleanse, apply Repair, then IBX, then proceed as usual with your Gelish application, foundation etc. These are very brief instructions - there is obviously more to it than this but I've cut a long story short!!

File the nails (I do cuticle work at this point too), cleanse, apply Repair, then IBX, then proceed as usual with your Gelish application, foundation etc. These are very brief instructions - there is obviously more to it than this but I've cut a long story short!!

Thanks CeeCee!! I would have got this the wrong way round, so your response is much appreciated!! 💅👍

Glad to help xx

Here's one I did last week which shows the results really well. I did several IBX sets last week, and everyone is impressed.

I am on my second round underneath Shellac, and have to say that my Shellac is *finally* staying put (miracle) and my nails are long and strong. Honestly, this works!

Attachments

• IMG_3121.jpg
    IMG_3121.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 381
Here's one I did last week which shows the results really well. I did several IBX sets last week, and everyone is impressed.

I am on my second round underneath Shellac, and have to say that my Shellac is *finally* staying put (miracle) and my nails are long and strong. Honestly, this works!

Wow these look great. What a difference!
Vicki x

Wash hands
shape nails
cleanse
apply IBX Repair
heat 1 min
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 5 min
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 3 min
blot
cure
cleanse
do prep and Gelish as usual

the IBX 5 min application is done only once--on the very first application of IBX

I really thought you were meant to do the cuticle work after the full IBX treatment because you don't want anything to get in its way before it penetrates into the nail. It's ok to do it afterwards as nothing stays on the surface so you can perform a normal cuticle service then.

Karaxxx

I really thought you were meant to do the cuticle work after the full IBX treatment because you don't want anything to get in its way before it penetrates into the nail. It's ok to do it afterwards as nothing stays on the surface so you can perform a normal cuticle service then.

Karaxxx

Jim (or Linda I can't remember which ) said it doesn't matter whether you do cuticles before or after. Nothing is really getting in the way if you do cuticles first anyway and the treatment seems to flow better this way for me.

Thought I'd edit this post as I knew I'd read it somewhere and wasn't dreaming it!!!

Linda said on post #262 - "You could go along with your prep as you always would, if you want to remove cuticle before, that is fin, just make sure all traces of the cuticle remover are rinsed and the nails are clean."

And also on post #304 Linda replied something similar.

So we're both right Kara!! (and more importantly I'm not going mad!!)

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393239631.221928.jpg

First treatment of IBX

Can someone please pm me the price please? :)

If someone could pm me the price as well that would be great. I just want to know before i call to place an order, i am still sitting on the fence to be honest. :rolleyes:

Could some please pm a price of what they charge for this service either on its own, underneath another nail treatment or per nail please?
Also does anyone have the official ibx advertising picture that I can use on my Facebook page? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Could some please pm a price of what they charge for this service either on its own, underneath another nail treatment or per nail please?
Also does anyone have the official ibx advertising picture that I can use on my Facebook page? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Linda emailed me a couple to use. She's at Pro Beauty at the mo so may not be around for a few days though. I've PM'd you my prices. xx

Linda emailed me a couple to use. She's at Pro Beauty at the mo so may not be around for a few days though. I've PM'd you my prices. xx

Hi CeeCee, would you be so kind as to PM me the same info ref pricing etc please?

Many thanks x

Jim said it was ok to use anything they have used promotion wise on their facebook page, as I asked this previously.
As louella belle only sent me images of the bottles.

Iv read that IBX can be done using a CND shellac lamp instead if an infra red or hair dryer, would anyone mind telling me the steps/process please. I can't seem to find the timings in any if the threads.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back