IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes .. One of the main purposes of the product. It' all here in the thread but there is allot to absorb. X

Thank you Gigi - I must have missed that bit!!

Sorry if it's already been said, I keep trying to read from the start but then get sidetracked. Is it suitable for just a simple manicure with no polish of any sort applied after? X

Sorry if it's already been said, I keep trying to read from the start but then get sidetracked. Is it suitable for just a simple manicure with no polish of any sort applied after? X

Yes ... If the nails need it.

Last edited:
I have sat and read through all the questions and information. I am so excited for this product! I immediately join LB and am on the waiting list! The poor girl on the end of the phone received my excitement and about a thousand questions! However I have one more that needs answering...
The repair can be used over the whole nail if it's under a gel polish however if it's on natural it's only applied to the effected areas, why is this???

Chloe
Xxx

Is IBX/IBX repair on sale at the Louella Belle stand at the Excel beauty show?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is IBX/IBX repair on sale at the Louella Belle stand at the Excel beauty show?

Hey Helen

Yes it is! It's being launched there! Xxx

Hey Helen

Yes it is! It's being launched there! Xxx

Fab, I wasnt sure if there were demos ect but the product would be order only :D
Very excited! Better get myself in the queue quickly then lol x

Got my heat lamp today it was £9 from eBay.
So now can't wait if I am a good girl could I get it early ;)
This is the product I have been waiting for my clients desperately need it.
Can't wait

Which lamp did you get abi?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390916664.407408.jpg
I think I should give it a name ;)
It will sit perfectly on my desk

Abi I've just bought the same lamp as you from eBay, think I paid a bit more tho :rolleyes: the lamp sellers must be wondering what's going on with the sudden popularity of their lamps lol

I have sat and read through all the questions and information. I am so excited for this product! I immediately join LB and am on the waiting list! The poor girl on the end of the phone received my excitement and about a thousand questions! However I have one more that needs answering...
The repair can be used over the whole nail if it's under a gel polish however if it's on natural it's only applied to the effected areas, why is this???

Chloe
Xxx

Hi I'm hoping someone could answer this for me?? Xxx

Hi I'm hoping someone could answer this for me?? Xxx

This is because it will help protect the whole surface from any dehydration from acetone. It acts as a double sided sticky tape between the layers. Don't use it alone though. IBX is the 'work horse' of the system

So if you felt the nails were so bad you could use it on the whole nail if doing natural?

So if you felt the nails were so bad you could use it on the whole nail if doing natural?

Yes.

But I use it over the whole surface of my nails ... And my nails are not severely dry but enough that I would like to protect them from any further dryness ... Fortunately my nails are strong and not delaminating and no white areas but for me it is an insurance policy ... And one that I'm not even aware that I'm wearing apart from the fact that my nails look so good without anything on them but IBX.

When I'm ready I will Shellac them as usual but for now I'm waiting to go away in 10 days and I want to leave my Shellac until as late as possible so they will last for the whole 4 week trip.

Brilliant! This is exactly what I wanted to hear! My mums nails are awfully thin and bendy (& damaged) to the point nothing stays on it just flicks off! So she is going to have weekly appointment s with IBX! I think if it works on her it will be the most amazing product ever! I so hope I can get my hands on it before the show. Xxx

Brilliant! This is exactly what I wanted to hear! My mums nails are awfully thin and bendy (& damaged) to the point nothing stays on it just flicks off! So she is going to have weekly appointment s with IBX! I think if it works on her it will be the most amazing product ever! I so hope I can get my hands on it before the show. Xxx

What IBX will do is to stop her nails from flaking and breaking so that they will grow quickly, but they will still have to GROW until her nailplate has completely renewed.

IBX will not make flimsy bendy nails rock hard so she may need regular 2weekly appointments but give it 3-4 appointments with IBX every time and you are going to see a huge and remarkable difference.

Seriously anything is better than nothing with her nails! Yeah I understand and can't wait for her nails to grow out healthy xxx

What is it about Mum's because mine's exactly the same. I too can't wait till its out, unfortunately I'll be away but I thought someone said we could order from 10th Feb but I might be making that up with wishful thinking lol

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back