IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, in between clients I'm reading this so having to skip to the end so forgive me if this has been answered.

How have you received it now as I thought it wasn't launched in the uk yet?

You can phone louella belle and order it now

Sorry guys, in between clients I'm reading this so having to skip to the end so forgive me if this has been answered.

How have you received it now as I thought it wasn't launched in the uk yet?

You can get it from Louella Belle (0844 800 9396), but you have to register with them and phone to order as I dont think its listed as available on their website yet.

Karaxxx

You can get it from Louella Belle (0844 800 9396), but you have to register with them and phone to order as I dont think its listed as available on their website yet.

Karaxxx

Thank you

You can use either.

My ibx has arrived!!!

Quick question as I'm confused.... Do you have to use ibx AND repair if it's under gel polish or can you use just ibx is there is no damage?

Also, how long do you cure In cnd lamp? X

First application!
picture.php

how much are people charging for this? waiting to recieve mine and clients are asking how much for this?

Originally Posted by mum
This is because it will help protect the whole surface from any dehydration from acetone. It acts as a double sided sticky tape between the layers. Don't use it alone though. IBX is the 'work horse' of the system

So IBX should not be used alone, always under a gel polish of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe the original post by mum is referring to IBX Repair which should not be used alone. You always put IBX on top of Repair. IBX can be used on natural nails without applying anything on top. Nails can go bare after IBX with just a buff if you wish.

It must be fine to just use IBX and not IBX repair and IBX under gel polish as the second application of the system (first time) you only use repair once.

I think what is meant is that you must always use IBX as it is the workhorse of the system. IBX repair is for specifically targeted areas. This is how I have read it? Seems a waste of repair if not?

Lots more unanswered questions on the thread again. Hopefully Linda will be around soon to clarify.

I guess these questions are for Jim/Linda. If I don't get a response I will e-mail them directly but I'm sure the replies would be useful for everyone to see.

What is the reason that IBX is applied twice the first time?
Would there be any circumstances where it might be need to be applied three times, or conversely only once? (On a first time application I mean)

If there has been a significant time between treatments would you apply IBX twice to the new nail growth only / twice to the whole nail / or just apply it once?

Why does IBX repair only need 1 min heating time but IBX required 3-5 minutes?

Have you had a chance to do any experimentation with cutting the heating times down?

-----

And this final question for anyone... Do you find this treatment has any beneficial effect on flat or ski jump nails and if so did it require multiple (how many) treatments to see an improvement?

-------

I have been told, to not apply IBX more than once per week, as over treatment may result in brittleness. This system is designed to help you cumulatively build strength back into your natural nail, meaning once the nail starts to improve from more intense damage, every two to three weeks is perfect.

Yes it is able to cure under uv and led hair dryer is used for repair process x you can go on u tube and see demo xxx

My ibx has arrived!!!

Quick question as I'm confused.... Do you have to use ibx AND repair if it's under gel polish or can you use just ibx is there is no damage?

Also, how long do you cure In cnd lamp? X

Anyone? X

Anyone? X

the question has been answered multiple times in the thread and is clearly laid out in the instructions on the IBX website.

But to reiterate as you've missed this, yes you use ibx + ibx repair together under gel polish every time. As well as repairing the damage the IBX repair protects against dehydration and damage during gel polish removal so you use it each time.

CND lamp cure time is 2 minutes.

the question has been answered multiple times in the thread and is clearly laid out in the instructions on the IBX website.

But to reiterate as you've missed this, yes you use ibx + ibx repair together under gel polish every time. As well as repairing the damage the IBX repair protects against dehydration and damage during gel polish removal so you use it each time.

Thanks for the info but I don't see why you had to be rude about it, I did look!

Would you care to chastise everyone else who has duplicated a question on here?

I read the instructions and I am sorry they are not clearly laid out as you quite curtly put it and I came on here asking for clarification and as the lady stated she is a newbie I am not but I still struggled ... I thought the idea of asking questions on here was so we could ALL help each other or perhaps I'm wrong

I received my IBX this morning and cannot wait to try it....hopefully going to get a few clients hooked tomorrow. I wanted to put a advert on my Facebook page just to compare would anyone mind sharing their pricing structures with me please. I'm not sure what to charge!

Also have anyone managed to clarify whether we use scrub fresh or d-sperse yet?

Thanks in advance

Jody x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry! Did not mean to be rude, comment about the answer had already been answered was meant to address/ explain why noone had replied. I thought my meaning was apparent as I replied to Shellac Newbie comment "Anyone?" Obciosuly this intention was lost...If I wad simply being rude why would I then go on to give a detailed response to her earlier question?!

Can I just say if geeks have a problem with the content or tone of a post it's best to pm the poster to clarify...it pretty hurtful to be called out as rude (with others chiming in) when you took the time to help someone...makes you think why bother. Why not give someone the benefit of the doubt rather than assume the worst?!

Sorry! Did not mean to be rude, comment about the answer had already been answered was meant to address/ explain why noone had replied. I thought my meaning was apparent as I replied to Shellac Newbie comment "Anyone?" Obciosuly this intention was lost...If I wad simply being rude why would I then go on to give a detailed response to her earlier question?!

Can I just say if geeks have a problem with the content or tone of a post it's best to pm the poster to clarify...it pretty hurtful to be called out as rude (with others chiming in) when you took the time to help someone...makes you think why bother. Why not give someone the benefit of the doubt rather than assume the worst?!

Why respond so curtly in the first place? It was rude and hurtful to
See someone try and make you look
Silly.

Yes indeed, if you feel the need to have a pop at someone, do it via private message and indeed again, why bother responding if your going to be obnoxious?

I'm so fed up of the way people speak to others on here. If you genuinely meant no harm by your post, I would just like to point out it sounded quite nasty and this is backed up by 'others' chiming in too so maybe it was just badly written but no one has the right to call anyone out like that.

I assumed that because no one has responded that my post had been lost, therefore bumped it, not that anyone was obnoxious enough to ignore me because the answer was buried in the thread previously

Thanks for the info, I do appriciate it x

Why respond so curtly in the first place? It was rude and hurtful to
See someone try and make you look
Silly.

Yes indeed, if you feel the need to have a pop at someone, do it via private message and indeed again, why bother responding if your going to be obnoxious?

I'm so fed up of the way people speak to others on here. If you genuinely meant no harm by your post, I would just like to point out it sounded quite nasty and this is backed up by 'others' chiming in too so maybe it was just badly written but no one has the right to call anyone out like that.

I assumed that because no one has responded that my post had been lost, therefore bumped it, not that anyone was obnoxious enough to ignore me because the answer was buried in the thread previously

Thanks for the info, I do appriciate it x

I wasn't going to chime in but I feel that she did not come off rude at all. You simply cannot read people's emotions in a thread. Too many people are taking things to heart.
I do apologize if I come off rude or curt but IBX duo pack comes with pretty straight forward instructions. Assuming we all hold the equivalent of a 4th grader's reading comprehension then following instructions shouldn't be difficult. I do feel that this thread has over and over explained all that needs to be explained. It is now going in circles and confusing people even more.
You get your product and you follow the directions :) less confusing.
Once again, not trying to be rude

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back