IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used scrubfresh prior to applying ibx and nsi cleanse to cleanse but to be fair that probably has a small amount of acetone in too, I followed instructions to a tee and mine are not shiny, they are supposed to have no residue left anyway as it works from within the nails, at least that is my thoughts.

I think you can use repair if needed at regular appts I doubt it would just be one application and then never again, unless I have got it wrong?

I am wondering if you under gel polish if someone has delamination can I just use the repair to ''fill the gap'' rather than all over that nail??

xx

When applying under gel polish you always apply repair xx

I thought this too and wondered if Dsperse would have been better?

I think I'll try dsperse next time and see

When applying under gel polish you always apply repair xx

Yes I get that but I am wondering if the nail is delaminated to we just use the repair to fill a gap etc or just use it all over the entire nail? xx

Yes I get that but I am wondering if the nail is delaminated to we just use the repair to fill a gap etc or just use it all over the entire nail? xx

Sorry I didn't finish it haha I meant to write all over the nail. Xxx

My understanding of the instructions is that you always use a complete coat of IBX repair followed by IBX under gel polish. For other applications you use the IBX repair only where and when needed and the IBX regularly starting with weekly and eventually getting to once every 3 weeks.

My understanding of the instructions is that you always use a complete coat of IBX repair followed by IBX under gel polish. For other applications you use the IBX repair only where and when needed and the IBX regularly starting with weekly and eventually getting to once every 3 weeks.

Ah ok sounds more like it xx

I did my nails with IBX last night. I used Scrubfresh, and yes, at the end my nails weren't shiny.

I then did my normal Shellac over the top, and I have to say that now the Shellac is on, my nails do feel slightly harder than they do normally.

The proof for me on whether this works or not will come over the coming weeks - my nails normally only grow slightly beyond the free edge before I start to get peeling/flaking along the tip of the nail, then my nails inevitably break and I have to start again. I can never normally grow them long. So, it should be pretty easy to tell if IBX works for me!

Could somebody kindly pm me the price of the duo pack?
:thumbup:

I used d-sperse as it said to cleanse. Am I incorrect? It did the job perfectly. Both my clients said they felt a tightening and significant strength. Appearance changed slightly also. So far so good. Only time will tell.

Also I thought repair was only to fill in gaps or damage. Not the whole nail just because it's under gel polish. IBX must be applied in full as it's the 'workhorse' to the system. Anyone have the actual factual answer? Or can linda clarify please!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392162986.522400.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392163006.555828.jpg

No nasty comments please. The hands in the photo belong to an older client of mine who takes medications and has deep ridges, splits, peels and dehydrated nails. Yes she solar oils but is not religious, she wears gloves etc, even in the shower! Anyway the point is to show first application of IBX. A significant improvement. Top photo is after three weeks of shellac removed, no tidying, straight out the wrapper and scrub freshed. I hope IBX will be her saviour.

And here is her service after IBX as normal
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392163221.822704.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392163236.974317.jpg

Just thought I'd say I received my infrared lamp, got it from eBay for just under a tenner and works great!
If anyone is interested the title is "INFRARED HEAT LAMP-PAIN RELIEF, MUSCLE ACHES & TENSION, CIRCULATION & NAIL ART" and the seller is Valuebuy-uk

Just thought I'd say I received my infrared lamp, got it from eBay for just under a tenner and works great!
If anyone is interested the title is "INFRARED HEAT LAMP-PAIN RELIEF, MUSCLE ACHES & TENSION, CIRCULATION & NAIL ART" and the seller is Valuebuy-uk

Same one I have ;) xxx

So what should we be using.... Scrub fresh or d-sperse?

This is because it will help protect the whole surface from any dehydration from acetone. It acts as a double sided sticky tape between the layers. Don't use it alone though. IBX is the 'work horse' of the system

So IBX should not be used alone, always under a gel polish of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry guys, in between clients I'm reading this so having to skip to the end so forgive me if this has been answered.

How have you received it now as I thought it wasn't launched in the uk yet?

YES!!! Its here!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I just ordered mine :) can't wait for it to arrive

Latest posts

Back