IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you felt the nails were so bad you could use it on the whole nail if doing natural?

You would use IBX on the whole nail, if there was any splitting, peeling and delamination you would use repair first specifically on those spots first, then IBX over the entire nail.

What is it about Mum's because mine's exactly the same. I too can't wait till its out, unfortunately I'll be away but I thought someone said we could order from 10th Feb but I might be making that up with wishful thinking lol

Karaxxx

My email from Louella Belle says we can pre- order from the 10th Feb, don't know if that means we'll get it before the show though.

As for mums mine is exactly the same too lol brittle, ridged and always peeling and breaking ever since she had radiotherapy 6 years ago - we are expecting great things from IBX !!! 😊

Can anyone tell me what IBX stands for?

I can ... Lol. ... But that is Famous Names and Jim and Linda's story to share but only if they want to.

What? Another secret?! Actually, I can't believe I'm the first to ask. Linda! If you're out there I'm sure we'd all love to know the story!

My email from Louella Belle says we can pre- order from the 10th Feb, don't know if that means we'll get it before the show though.

As for mums mine is exactly the same too lol brittle, ridged and always peeling and breaking ever since she had radiotherapy 6 years ago - we are expecting great things from IBX !!! 😊

I've resorted to putting a silk wrap on the tips of three of her fingers because they're so bad, it has helped but what a faff! Come on IBX I need you so badly - no pressure or anything LMAO

Karaxxx

What? Another secret?! Actually, I can't believe I'm the first to ask. Linda! If you're out there I'm sure we'd all love to know the story!

I didn't say it was a secret ... Just that it's their story to tell if they want to, not mine. No need for everyone to know everything about everyone's journey.

:p

Has it not already been explained in this thread? I thought I had read it....maybe o dreamt it lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll be waiting with baited breath! Love a good story. Actually, the reason I asked (apart from my own curiosity) is that clients want to know. No doubt my clients won't be the only curious creatures.

I'll be waiting with baited breath! Love a good story. Actually, the reason I asked (apart from my own curiosity) is that clients want to know. No doubt my clients won't be the only curious creatures.

The story was told earlier on in the thread as mentioned above. Have a little nosey if you can be bothered to look through all of the pages ;) hehe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

And I thought I hadn't missed a single key stroke of this thread. Back I go to read it all again!

I know I know ;)
BTW I took my gels off last night and finally had a chance to apply IBX to myself and it is more, much more than I expected!
The discomfort you get from not having anything on your nails is immediately remedied and the damage from buffing them off is most all gone

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Linda,

this is Barbara from Germany (you know ;-)) and I have some questions. I write it here in the forum because I think it may be interesting for some more geeks:

What is your suggestion for peoples with damaged natural nails who don`t want gel polishes, only restaurate their nails. How many treatments would be necessary in average and in what intervals?

Is it also possible to use a heat lamp with more than 75 – 100 Watt? I am looking for an Infrarotlamp and the good ones here in Germany have 150 Watt. If it is possible to use 150 Watt shall I increase the distance or is it possible to reduce the time of irradiation?

Thank you so much for your replay!

You know, I love to see and find out about new products for the industry. (Unless of course when the claims just don't stack up. But that's a different story) It gives all of us choice and variety and helps us find our own USP's

Having been around for quite a while now, it not very often that a product comes along that just rings bells for me and I totally know it's a genuine game changer. It appears that now many people are 'getting it' and I'm so pleased about that! It just needs a bit of an open mind (because it's so different) and a bit of understanding (because it's so clever)

Don't let anyone tell you there is a product like it in their range! There isn't! It's unique. Therefore it's not in competition with any product or service and just protects and repairs the natural nail whatever is being used.

I wish I had shares in Famous names or at least an exclusivity for a while!! I'm just their biggest fan and got my hands on it a bit early! And i wasn't in the least disappointed!

(Not a particularly constructive post so don't ban me mods :eek:)

Sorry if this was posted earlier... I looked but was going wonky reading all 29 pages. In the video, she was using a little pop-up LED lamp. Anyone know where I can find one of those??? In the US?

Sorry if this was posted earlier... I looked but was going wonky reading all 29 pages. In the video, she was using a little pop-up LED lamp. Anyone know where I can find one of those??? In the US?
Just email Linda at Famous names and she will be glad to tell you.

Just email Linda at Famous names and she will be glad to tell you.

That is the NEW Dashing Diva Light and I absolutely love it!!!! It is compact and works brilliantly! I believe you can purchase those at Sweet Squared, give them a buzz.

Our project name was Project Iceberg, Jim is quite witty as some of you know. Because the strength is below the nail as the same as an iceberg. When it came time to give our baby a names, we struggled with finding the perfect name for it. So, IBX means Ice Berg 10 (10 fingers or toes)!

Just answered it!

Latest posts

Back