IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be a silly question..

If using the IBX system on natural nails and not using a gel polish. After the IBX application, are we ok to soak the fingers on warm water for a mani? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes.

Great thank you. I thought so, but thought I'd double check ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had it done and my nails are growing like crazy. It was painted on like a clear polish and then my nails were put under a light (sorry I'm not a nail person). Once that's done, it looks as though nothing is on your nails at all. It's not like clear varnish. They look healthier and are stronger and the nail bed (flesh underneath?) is a lovely even tone.

So excited just ordered my duo pack of ibx shipping them on 7th February. Lovely lady on the phone also they have sourced a heat lamp will be putting on website soon

Just ordered mine too!

Thank you so much Gigi:hug:.

I am very excited, IBX is on it`s way to me and I hope I will get it tomorrow. Linda was so kind and made a contact for me to an Distributor in France where I have ordered. In Germany there is no Distributor at this time yet.

I would be great, if it would help against ridged nails also. Is this the right word in english? I have also found "groove".

What I mean: some of my nails, especially the thumbs are ridged, grooved:?:;) and therefore I don`t like so much Vinylux on my nails, because the surface is not so smooth, instead of using Shellac. I am a Shellac girl throgh and through but sometimes I like to change the colour after a week. I know Brisa Lite Smoothing gel would be an option but if IBX works also against this problem it is like "killing two birds with one stone" because of the repairing function.

I'm very excited for ibx just ordered mine... :) can you use an infrared heat lamp or if not where can I buy correct lamp? Eeek

I'm very excited for ibx just ordered mine... :) can you use an infrared heat lamp or if not where can I buy correct lamp? Eeek

Yup ordered mine too, they said hoping to ship by the 7th and that it should arrive Monday 😊

I think someone mentioned previously that Louella Belle are sourcing a lamp but I have bought a small, desk infra red lamp which I gather should work well x

Ive just joined LouellaBelle and am unable to see it on their site, how are the geeks pre-ordering their IBX and finding out about prices etc?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just joined LouellaBelle and am unable to see it on their site, how are the geeks pre-ordering their IBX and finding out about prices etc?

I called them 0844 800 9396 x

I needs to be done on the phone, I belive you need to have pre-registered as well and be on their waiting list, those on the waiting list got an email this morning. Might be worth ringing them.

Ordered mine earlier supper excited, it now means we can trial it on ourselves and be confident in the application before unleashing it on our clients. :lol:

I called them 0844 800 9396 x

I needs to be done on the phone, I belive you need to have pre-registered as well and be on their waiting list, those on the waiting list got an email this morning. Might be worth ringing them.

Ordered mine earlier supper excited, it now means we can trial it on ourselves and be confident in the application before unleashing it on our clients. :lol:

Thank you both very much for your replies, I shall give them a tinkle.
I'm currently awaiting my activation to their site :)

Just ordered mine, soooooo excited!!

So it's heat for 5 then uv lamp it?

Know it's been covered but there's 24 pages to trawl thru again but what's people using? Saw dashing diva lamp on a website but was over 50 squids :/ xxxxx

Jst ordered my ibx duo pack 👌 💅 should be with me nxt week, super excited about using this product 😝 Could anyone pls give advice on what I should charge for this treatment, thank you x

I know repair is advised for use under all gel polish applications but my clients never get white spots etc (some have delamination which I would obviously use repair on) can I just use ibx on its own? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

We'll just ordered mine from louella belle can't wait. I have been following this thread with interest.

I asked to find out and was told around additional £6-10 for first application and £4.50- 6.00 for on-going treatments. xx

I asked to find out and was told around additional £6-10 for first application and £4.50- 6.00 for on-going treatments. xx

yikes, based on the timings given by Jim and my overheads + what I charge per hour for my other treatments I had calculated a target price around double these figures.....hoping once I get my hands on it the procedure is quicker than it looks on paper!

any hints/tips to keep timing down, do people do boths hands together or alternate?

If a better heat source e.g. IR lamp, is used can the heating time be cut down?

I'm already looking at LED lamps, any recommendations? (have inquired with CND and told LED is in our future but not to expect it anytime soon :cry: )

I was thinking around £10 for first application, £8 for subsequent ones, thats IBX Repair + IBX. Then just IBX £8 for first and £6 for subsequent. These prices are all in addition to any other services they may have. I want clients to buy into this but dont want to put them off with the cost.

Does anyone know if you'd need to do the first application again at any point (ie; would it be obvious from the look of the nails) if a client is coming regularly or only if they had a break (of how long approximately?) and you were effectively starting from scratch again.

Karaxxx

Thank you for your replies 😉👍 x

Latest posts

Back