IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What watt led lamp is needed?x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get my delivery on Monday xxx I cant wait x they say it is for pro's only but when I ordered they didn't want any proof of my qualifications, so I guess any one can buy it which is a bit disappointing x Does anyone know how much to charge yet?:D

I was asked for my qualifications as well as my BL#. I waited just over 24 hrs and then received an email stating I was approved for an accnt

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok I am posting my introduction for clients and ibx. Could anyone constructively advise. Correct my points where necessary or add anything useful to mention before I relay this to my clients? I'd be very grateful.

Everyone! My new treatment is on its way to me, it should arrive by next week. Some of you will recall me going on about it (a lot) it claims to help IMPROVE anyone's nail condition, especially ridges, pitted, splits or peeling nails. This can also be used under shellac for those who don't have any issues but perhaps want to protect from any excess dehydration or white spots that can occasionally occur. It can also be used alone as it's own treatment if you wanted to go bare. (Men can use this too and skip the colour :) or with for those who like it!)

As previously explained the product works likes a sponge (being your nail) absorbing water or butter melting into bread. The product is designed to absorb deep down into the nail layers using a interlocking formula which once complete leaves no residue on the surface. It works from the inside out, it has been tested and in production for a long time and comes from highly reputable founders within the nail industry. This is not just a new company throwing a new product out there with big claims, which is why I am willing to believe in it! By no means will it perform a miracle overnight, it has shown to provide visible results in some cases after the first treatment however it really is an investment for long term healthy nails.

I will include some photos to further explain this new and exciting product.

The first application is done TWICE. Then I will continue on as usual with your shellac service. It is recommended the product is reapplied every two weeks in the beginning(only one application), then once the improvement is satisfactory dropping down to every other service.

Please note, this is a treatment and service in itself. Below I have incorporated the pricing for this with a basic Shellac and it will be as follows:

First treatment £14 then your usual shellac price.
Follow up treatment (one application) £8 then your usual shellac price.

Solo treatment of IBX (naturally bare and manicured)

First treatment (twice) £15
Subsequent treatment (once) £10

Etc etc etc. - I will not be writing etc lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391625760.718226.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391625775.069849.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391625787.735668.jpg

you say you can use a cnd lamp . can you use any uv lamp x
:?:

I used it tonight on a client who has got very damaged thumb nails from a picking habit. I think the results were amazing and so did she. Really looking forward to seeing how this progresses after a few more applications x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 525
you say you can use a cnd lamp . can you use any uv lamp x
:?:

You can, it just takes longer, you need to cure the recommended time that manufacturer suggest to cure gel color.

I've used it on two clients so far and they've both said the nails feel tighter during application, and feel stronger after. I definitely think they feel stronger having felt the clients' nails before and after application, I'm very impressed! No pictures so far I'm afraid as I was a bit pushed for time but I will take some soon.

Xxx

Emily, did you patch test your clients? After what Gemma said about a reaction im a bit concerned but can't see clients wanting to come in for patch test for nail products. Regulars i will patch test this time and apply on their next visit but some of you have obviously already tried it so wondered what you all did? Xx

Emily, did you patch test your clients? After what Gemma said about a reaction im a bit concerned but can't see clients wanting to come in for patch test for nail products. Regulars i will patch test this time and apply on their next visit but some of you have obviously already tried it so wondered what you all did? Xx

I didn't patch test any of mine Heather. I've done 4 so far. I would obviously patch test if they are very sensitive to things and I would not proceed if they've ever had allergies to nail products. But other than that I would just apply. Unless advised otherwise by Linda obviously! Lol

But yes it was good for Gemma to patch test as she has allergies etc. And good jib she did! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are you doing your patch tests.....Just one finger?..

Fab on peeling nails. It literally does seep under the peeling and fill in the gaps. Very impressive. I think this stuff really is going to be game changing x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 504
Fab on peeling nails. It literally does seep under the peeling and fill in the gaps. Very impressive. I think this stuff really is going to be game changing x

Can you tell me the heat source you are using please?

Can you tell me the heat source you are using please?
Hi there

I got an infra red lamp from Lidl - it sits on top of my CND lamp - and cost £7.00. x

I just wanted to share an easy cheat sheet for IBX when applying, there are 5 easy steps:
Apply
Heat
Blot
Cure
Cleanse

Looks like I've some bed time reading tonight!!
Is this stuff expensive to buy?

Latest posts

Back