IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used on 4 clients today. OMG, is really all I can say, their nails were improved no end with IBX. Quick question though, is it ok to use on diabetics ? Xx

I use it on all my diabetics and the results are amazing :)
I am positive there are no contraidications to diabetes but there are far better qualified ppl to answer that ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392934573.673519.jpg

I use it on all my diabetics and the results are amazing :)
I am positive there are no contraidications to diabetes but there are far better qualified ppl to answer that ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Jim N: We suggest to always ask a Dr when it comes to medical conditions!

Used on 4 clients today. OMG, is really all I can say, their nails were improved no end with IBX. Quick question though, is it ok to use on diabetics ? Xx

As far as I'm aware you don't need training to offer IBX.

Jim N: If you know how to apply polish and gel polish you will be a wizard!

So if they have badly peeling nails or a permanent split down the middle and Repair bonds The split and repairs it... If they just continue with IBX each time they have their Gelish/shellac replaced... Will they ever need Repair again or will IBX keep the split from returning? I guess I'm just asking if clients will only ever need one application of Repair?

Jim N: If you are using under gel polish, always use both IBX Repair and IBX. For natural nail growth use Repair on specific nail damage only.

These pics are looking amazing!!! I ordered yesterday and they said it will come today or next week!!!! I NEED it today before I explode!!!! Lol xx

Hi

Just wanted to share with you all about my results from this absolutely amazing product. My duo pack arrived last week and I couldn't wait to apply to my own nails which are dry, thin and flaky. I applied both repair and 2 coats of IBX and decided to initially finish off with a nail polish and a top coat of Lumos. I have purposely been very hard on my nails e.g. washing up with no gloves etc. My nails have been intact no chips its as though I was wearing a led/uv gel polish I just cannot believe the results. I am so thrilled with the IBX system and cant thank Jim N for inventing it!! Thank you also Jim and Linda for all the questions answered on this thread its been most enlightening. Hope to see you at Excel xxx

PS I have been using lots of Dadi Oil whilst wearing the nail polish.:):):)

PPS Gelish will be applied next time.

Just wanted to share my IBX experience with you all 😉. My nails were in a bad way after I picked off my gels (naughty of me I know). I've applied the treatment twice now and can't wait to see more improvement with a third after which I shall be reapplying me gels 👌 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393082280.974108.jpg

Very impressed with IBX! What a super product, very impressed every time I've use so far - well done! Nearly cried today when I split my repair though and lost half!

Ok - one last question I promise ;) I've been told that we only need to cure for 30 seconds in the 18g LED and not I minute... Can anyone confirm this please? I've been curing for 1 minute! Yikes!x

Ok - one last question I promise ;) I've been told that we only need to cure for 30 seconds in the 18g LED and not I minute... Can anyone confirm this please? I've been curing for 1 minute! Yikes!x

Everything I have read suggests you cure for whatever you would cure your normal colour for. So if your gel provider says cure colour for 30 secs that is what you cure IBX for. Likewise I use shellac in a uv lamp so cure IBX for 2 minutes.

Vicki x

So excited to have mine. Now all I need is a heat source that's professional looking and suitable for being mobile! My kit weighs enough as it is lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393238224.161516.jpg

ITS HERE!! and I'm not working today gggrrrrr!! Xx

So, im a little behind in the game here and trying to siv through this massive amount of information.

Am I right in understanding you apply the IBX and IBX Repair when applying under Shellac, but just IBX repair if its just by itself?

IF under Shellac, it gets re-applied everytime, but if its by itself you reapply weekly up to 3 weeks once you see improvement?

Is the above correct? lol

How much would I charge for the above?

Oh also, my 15w table lamp is no good as a heat source is it? I need a min of 75w don't I?

Thank you so much

So, im a little behind in the game here and trying to siv through this massive amount of information.

Am I right in understanding you apply the IBX and IBX Repair when applying under Shellac, but just IBX repair if its just by itself?

IF under Shellac, it gets re-applied everytime, but if its by itself you reapply weekly up to 3 weeks once you see improvement?

Is the above correct? lol

How much would I charge for the above?

Oh also, my 15w table lamp is no good as a heat source is it? I need a min of 75w don't I?

Thank you so much

You never do repair by itself, you always use IBX - so if you're doing under a gel polish, you always do repair and ibx. If you are doing natural nails,you do repair on the nails that need it, heat, cure etc, then do 2 times ibx for first application, and then a subsequent treatments do repair if needed and one treatment of ibx. Hope that makes sense!
You would need more heat than your lamp provides - I have struggled to find a lamp that takes a 100watt bulb, so am using an infra red lamp. My client the other day said how pleasant it was - a gentle warmth!
I am charging £23 for an ibx mani (file, IBX, cuticle work, hand massage, paint if required) and £10 added to Shellac.
Think your timings for weekly up to 3 weeks til improvement is seen is about right, and everytime under Shellac/Gelish etc.

Vic x

You never do repair by itself, you always use IBX - so if you're doing under a gel polish, you always do repair and ibx. If you are doing natural nails,you do repair on the nails that need it, heat, cure etc, then do 2 times ibx for first application, and then a subsequent treatments do repair if needed and one treatment of ibx. Hope that makes sense!
You would need more heat than your lamp provides - I have struggled to find a lamp that takes a 100watt bulb, so am using an infra red lamp. My client the other day said how pleasant it was - a gentle warmth!
I am charging £23 for an ibx mani (file, IBX, cuticle work, hand massage, paint if required) and £10 added to Shellac.
Think your timings for weekly up to 3 weeks til improvement is seen is about right, and everytime under Shellac/Gelish etc.

Vic x

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions, I feel a settled now lol

Can anyone send me the link to the heat lamps they have bought please? I can't seem to find any on this thread. Thanks xx

Can anyone send me the link to the heat lamps they have bought please? I can't seem to find any on this thread. Thanks xx

This is the lamp I got from eBay on recommendation from someone earlier in the thread x

http://bit.ly/1m1DZJm

Latest posts

Back