Idols, do you have one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
I've been invited to a 40th birthday party and the theme is to come dressed as your idol when growing up.
Problem is I didn't have one so I'm really stuck:rolleyes:

Hubbie has decided he's going as Penfold from Dangermouse, only cos he looks like him!:lol:
Some others are going as Michael Jackson & Adam Ant.

So any ideas as to who to go as that is easy to do would be gratefully appreciated I'm an 80's baby.

It also got me thinking as to who your idols were or am I not the only one that didn't have one?

My idols were Marilyn Monroe she so beautiful and always looking for something she could never grasp. And Bowie ...well the guy is just ageless cool :hug:
Have a great time at the party....x

why not go as wonderwoman(not my idol haha) or something you can buy costume in argos..

I've dressed as Bowie a few times in his different guises...Aladdin Sane is the most distinctive and easiest!

Madonna is an easy one to do as is marilyn monroe if you have the front..lol

My idol is Cher

Someone suggested Madonna but I have a feeling there will be other Madonna's there.
I did think about going as Dangermouse to match up with hubbie, but not sure.

I kinda like the idea of going as Mavis the fat fairy from Willo wisp, one cos I loved that cartoon growing up and 2 cos I wouldn't need any padding out!:lol:
77-2.jpg

I've dressed as alladin sane including the killer glitter platforms lol madonna,toyah,kim wilde,banarama,magenta from rocky horror,and something naughty begining with W lol and debbie harry

1980's is easily dressed such as toyah,debbie harry even a charlies angel i don't have an idol as i was a punk in the 80's and swooned at captain sensible lol

What about Wonder Woman....:green:....well she was one of mine when i was a little girl....LOL......i love Mavis the fairy as well:)

I would have to say ...cher... She is awesome
and i love the way she dress she way cool

I don't think I have ever had an Idol. I have done dressing up twice though and its always good fun. I dressed as an 'old school punk' and snow white.

You could always say your idol was a nurse/doctor, saving peoples lives etc and dress up in a nurse's uniform haha

Princess di would be good ,..the queen
adam ant is a good ,..wonder woman,.. Cat woman black leather
with a whip

curly black wig and a tash with a head band and shorts and vest and go as the dudes from 118 118

Britney...Madge.....Kylie
Madge is easy tbh..here's me and Lee doin a Madge special on her hen night:lol:

Attachments

• madgerus.jpg
    madgerus.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 46
Judy, you look ace!! xx

Latest posts

Back