If you could look like someone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with what I got.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

debbie harry or sam chapman...but on a good day I can pass for albert einstein with a tan :)

Another Debbie Harry fan here.

And a similar look, the late Paula Yates
images
Pic, as many won't remember her.
I do think Angelina Jolie is stunning, and Naomi Campbell, at the peak of her career had the most perfect looks.

Obviously megan fox ✌️

Beyonce or holly willoboobies :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I don't know, but someone who would be considered a natural beauty rather than an obvious one or one that fakes it up to the max. I think Jennifer Aniston has a very natural style and is probably one of those lucky ones that can wake up looking stunning, put a bin bag on and call it good.

That is so far removed from me it's unreal! Although I don't fake myself up, I am just not a natural beauty.

Iker Casillas (The Spanish goalie)wife Sara Carbonero ...cos then he would be mine...all mine...and just to make you all jealous of this panting hunk of manliness ...and don't blame me if you wreck your laptop with drool...okay you have been warned!

Attachments

• iker 2.jpg
    iker 2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 62
  • drool.jpg
    drool.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 59
Another Debbie Harry fan here.

And a similar look, the late Paula Yates
images
Pic, as many won't remember her.
I do think Angelina Jolie is stunning, and Naomi Campbell, at the peak of her career had the most perfect looks.

I LOVE Debbie Harry she has been idol since I was five! Xx

Iker Casillas (The Spanish goalie)wife Sara Carbonero ...cos then he would be mine...all mine...and just to make you all jealous of this panting hunk of manliness ...and don't blame me if you wreck your laptop with drool...okay you have been warned!

Yes, he is rather beautiful.
But I'm getting a bit worried; you have researched his wife AND have plans to live in Spain.......... I am now seeing you as a marriage breaker! ;)

Yes, he is rather beautiful.
But I'm getting a bit worried; you have researched his wife AND have plans to live in Spain.......... I am now seeing you as a marriage breaker! ;)

hmmm but he would be so worth it ..........ok I'm going to say 10 hail Mary's and 10 Our father's now...

There are a lot of beautiful women out there, but I have never found myself wanting to look like anyone! There are quite a few though, whose figure I wouldn't mind having!

Michelle Pfeiffer

hmmm but he would be so worth it ..........ok I'm going to say 10 hail Mary's and 10 Our father's now...

AND a Novena Mrs!:wink2:

..........ok I'm going to say 10 hail Mary's and 10 Our father's now...

Like THAT would be enough. I used to get that for not doing my homework!

Like THAT would be enough. I used to get that for not doing my homework!

Jeez, ok I'll say a decade of the Rosary too....that should redeem me for all the unholy thoughts I've had about the delicious Iker...*wishfully dreaming of the delicious Iker *

Oops ok have to add 2 more decades of the Rosary.

Would like to look like the gorgeous Audrey Hepburn if anyone xx

Jeez, ok I'll say a decade of the Rosary too....that should redeem me for all the unholy thoughts I've had about the delicious Iker...*wishfully dreaming of the delicious Iker *

Oops ok have to add 2 more decades of the Rosary.

AND The Angelus! Can you think of anymore D'poppy?:)

I think a hair shirt would be appropriate.

Latest posts

Back