Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went on a illumina colour day yesturaday and it was brill! they said when ever you 1st use it on conloured hair use 30 on the ends and im wondering is this also the case for clients with blonde hair or just clients with the dark they did not say? xxx

Whats the glossing like does any one know and could you use it to refresh ends on already toned bleach hair? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Whats the glossing like does any one know and could you use it to refresh ends on already toned bleach hair? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Beautiful x

sharing the love,just used 10/36 on my own hair,gorgeous if i do say so myself and fantastic lift...ditching the high lifts for now x

sharing the love,just used 10/36 on my own hair,gorgeous if i do say so myself and fantastic lift...ditching the high lifts for now x

Did u use 12%? And it lifted as light as high lift?

I find they lift as good as highlift but the colour is truer x

Ohh amazing :D got a client In tomorrow that normally has bleach foils alternate with 12/89, think ill try her with illumina! X

Did u use 12%? And it lifted as light as high lift?

i did use 12% and it lifted cleaner than my usual 12/89 which i normally have to tone with /86 afterwards, 10/36 is my new one stop choice now :Love: x

No bleach all illumina

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355554826.736533.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355554826.736533.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,178
No bleach all illumina

Nikki I have a client booked in later this week she is a base 5 and Getz foils normally with bleach and hi lift and sometimes a low light. She now would like to come away from bleach but still wants to be light but likes all the cool colours and silver tones, what do u recommend I use?

Nikki I have a client booked in later this week she is a base 5 and Getz foils normally with bleach and hi lift and sometimes a low light. She now would like to come away from bleach but still wants to be light but likes all the cool colours and silver tones, what do u recommend I use?

On a base 5 you would only get lift to around a base 8 ( because it will be doing all that work lifting you wont get silvery tones your more likely to get a 8/38 result with 10/1 +12% with illumina so your roots would be darker. How about bleach and pastel then toning with 9/60?

On a base 5 you would only get lift to around a base 8 ( because it will be doing all that work lifting you wont get silvery tones your more likely to get a 8/38 result with 10/1 +12% with illumina so your roots would be darker. How about bleach and pastel then toning with 9/60?

Just do full head bleach foils then and then just tone with 9/60?

To tone with 9/60. 2% right can u not use pastel? As never heard of 2% ;(. Thanksss

Have any of u used 10/1 as toner? Xxx a

Nikki

My client she want a icy white blonde should I use 9/60 or 10/36 as a toner? Help will be my first time using it whoop

N

Nikki

My client she want a icy white blonde should I use 9/60 or 10/36 as a toner? Help will be my first time using it whoop

Either are beautiful. Id say 10/36 is more cream than 9/60 but pastel is 2% lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried 9/60 as highlight today :))) really pleased , cant believe the shine from it , cant wait to use other colours now :)

i havent used it yet , cant wait though have heard great reviews about it x

Latest posts

Back