Im going 2 be a mum at last!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss S O'Reilly

Reaction score
:) :) Hello Geeks Its Been A While Since I Have Posted A New Thread But I Had 2 Let You All No My Fab News After Trying 4 A Baby 4 2 Years I Have Just Found Out Im 14 Wks Preg.im Still In A Daze But Very Happy.ive Been Very Lucky I Have Had No Morning Sickness Just Feeling Tired All The Time.but Hey I Can Put Up With That Just Cant Wait 4 Feb 24th 2007 2 Come Thats When My Baby Is Due.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations - bet you can't wait.

BIG, HUGE, CONGRATS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now make sure you get plenty of rest & enjoy!!!!:hug::hug::hug::!::!::!:

Wow, congratulations!
Kids are the most amazing things, wouldn't be without mine for the world.
I'm glad you've finally got there. :hug:

congratulations to you bothxx:hug:

Congratulations. How lucky are you - no morning sickness! I couldn't stand up for 3 months with my 2nd as the room would start spinning and I would throw up.

a big congratulations to you .how great for you that you have had no morning sickness. hope all goes well for you
anne

:) :) Hello Geeks Its Been A While Since I Have Posted A New Thread But I Had 2 Let You All No My Fab News After Trying 4 A Baby 4 2 Years I Have Just Found Out Im 14 Wks Preg.im Still In A Daze But Very Happy.ive Been Very Lucky I Have Had No Morning Sickness Just Feeling Tired All The Time.but Hey I Can Put Up With That Just Cant Wait 4 Feb 24th 2007 2 Come Thats When My Baby Is Due.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is wonderful news, congratulations! to find out at 14 weeks is great, you have gone through the nail biting 12 weeks without realising it! I am so happy for you and wish a prefectly happy and healthly pregnancy!
Will you be getting a scan soon????
Your baby is due 2 days before my brothers first baby and bang between mine and my husbands birthdays (23rd and 25th Feb!).

awwwwwwwwww a big congratulations too u hun!! xx:hug: xx

That's fantastic news. Congratulations :hug:

YAAAAAY!! More lil geeks to the fold!! Congratulations hunny!!!

This geek site is fertile ground!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hug: a big thank you 2 all who sent me nice messages :hug: I cant wait 2 have my scan 2 see my little bundle of joy.:hug: :hug: :hug:

Massive Congratulations to you hun, and all the very best. xxxxx

Congratulations!
May you continue to have a sick free pregnancy! I was still sick more than half way through with my son and it was awful!

FANTASTIC . my 2nd daughters birthday is 26th feb and believe me she is a real character , well done to you both , congratulations

That's fab!!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thats great news!! Congratulations! I hope all goes well xxxx

Big Congratulations Hun !! Hope you have a fab pregnancy!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hun, welcome to the baby club.
xx
:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS
YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MUMMY
:hug:​

Latest posts

Back