I'm having spray tan withdrawals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bracky

Reaction score
I completed my Sienna X training last Sunday and since I got my kit through on Wednesday I've done 9 spray tans on paying models (£5 each). I'm sitting here in my day job and I'm actually really missing spray tanning. I can't really explain it, it's not the actual spraying so much as the way it makes people feel afterwards, it really makes them happy which lifts my mood too. Does anyone else feel like this? I've been buzzing all week :green:

That is so funny. I did not have that, since I have a booth that spray tans clear, and the skin goes dark in few hours, but sometimes I see my clients on the street and they look fabulous, that gives me a buzz.
I saw some statistics somewhere that say that people that get spray tans regularly sunbake about 80% less frequently that people that don't, so we not only make people feel good, but also save lives! Yay!

Hi Bracky, that feeling that you get shows that you are passionate with your job and clients. I always have that feeling when I go to bed and it takes me ages to fall asleep and when I wake up the next morning I feel on top of the world whether I have had a busy day before or not, I could be really tired for example and still have that feeling lol :)

i feel exactly the same about tanning!!!,

Hi Bracky :)

I feel exactly like you hun! I just did my first two paid waxes after my training and although it was nice to actually be paid (at last!) the feeling I got afterwards because I had made the ladies feel so much better was second to nothing :green:

xx

I know that feeling well, its so nice being able to make people feel good about themselves.
icon_biggrin.gif

I have the same feeling. Its great making people feel better knowing you have helped. Getting paid for its not too bad either lol :)

i only work part-time and i miss threading eyebrows when im at home lol

I feel just the same about my spray tanning, people are so pleased when they see the instant result, so many can't believe how white their teeth look.
Keep spraying the world happy.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Latest posts

Back