I'm on the cover of ProfNail!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise G

Reaction score
I've not been posting threads for quite some time. But I've been trying to keep up with all the new posts. It amazes me time and again how much you all know and also find the time to answer new questions so quickly. Eventhough I do not really participate very actively (I still have so much to learn..), this site has been such a great help to me and kept me going when I was at my wits end. I really want to thank all of you!

I just wanted to share with you my greatest achievement in nails yet, my nails are on the cover of this issue of the Dutch ProfNail! I am soooo proud.

You can see the cover on my website: www.louise-nagelstyling.nl
Love you all!
Louise

What an acheivement, well done you!!

No wonder you are gracing the front cover - excellent picture - well done!

good for you hun, they look wonderful:hug:

Louise G said:
I've not been posting threads for quite some time. But I've been trying to keep up with all the new posts. It amazes me time and again how much you all know and also find the time to answer new questions so quickly. Eventhough I do not really participate very actively (I still have so much to learn..), this site has been such a great help to me and kept me going when I was at my wits end. I really want to thank all of you!

I just wanted to share with you my greatest achievement in nails yet, my nails are on the cover of this issue of the Dutch ProfNail! I am soooo proud.

Love you all!
Louise

Wow - that is really excellent, Well Done:hug:

Wow - they look fab, well done xxxx

Louise G said:

Love you all!
Louise

Many Congratulations Louise!!:hug:

Well done lovely picture :)

WEll DONE CHiCK just had a look on your website
xxxalixxxxx

Fantastic!! your nail art is something else!!! you should be really proud of your achievements well done x

Wow, great work, congrats doll. :hug:

GefeliciteerdWell done you. Keep up the good work.
Where abouts in Holland you from??

Stunning picture hun, you must be very proud.
x

Hi What a fab picture... I would be proud of those too!!!

Sue x:green:

hi louise,
just had a look at the profnail.
brilliant look good.
goed gedaan echt klasse.:)

fantastic lovely picture

Well done, stunning nails!

Truly beautiful work, well done!! :hug:

xxxx

OOh big congrats ... lovely pic!

Latest posts

Back