I'm set up and waiting...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffydreams

Reaction score
It's 2.45pm and my clients appointment is 3pm.

I have tried to contact her multiple times by phone and got no reply. I am doubtful that she will turn up. And already I'm sitting here thinking, why bother?

Lol...she says she is going on holiday tomorrow so would like two treatments.
I will be surprised if she shows.

Anyway, this is just a bit of a rant! Will let you all know if I was right or if I'll be eating my words

:) xx

3.26pm - no sign.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi, it is so..ooo annoying I know:mad:! Have you contacted her to ask why she has not come for her appointment? Is she a new client or one of your regulars? This is one of my pet hates, keep your chin up think of all your lovely clients x:)

Hi, it is so..ooo annoying I know:mad:! Have you contacted her to ask why she has not come for her appointment? Is she a new client or one of your regulars? This is one of my pet hates, keep your chin up think of all your lovely clients x:)
oops! sorry Yes you have contacted her, leave a message for her? x

Hi

Do you have a website with terms and conditions? And do you have a credit card machine to take a deposit?

Glamour Puss - Thanks, I'll try. She is a new client, never met her before.

ZoZo - I have a website but no T&C, however most of my clients are recommended by word of mouth or my promotions. And no I don't have a credit card machine.
I work from home with a treatment room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back