I'm so evil he he he

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well ladies as some of you know over the past few days I have felt really angy frustrated and everything was getting to me until yesterday an opportunity arose and I took it to my own advantage to cheer myself up lol

I was making a sandwich for my fiancé everything was going swimmingly until the sandwich fell on the floor :eek: so I'm looking at this sandwich well past the 10 second rule :lol: and thinking what am I going to do I can't be bothered to make another one so you know what I picked it up I pulled a few dog hairs off it blew it and put it on the plate and surved his hairy sandwich to him :lol:

I sat next to him and watched contently as he munched his sandwich enjoying every bite I was smiling like a Cheshire cat trying to hold back the laughter I felt so happy lol.......that will teach him to watch ninja warriors and the crystal maze when I'm PI**ed off and snoring like a god damn heffolump.lol.

He never ever makes me angry but this day he had lol and just so you know I don't make a habbet of surveying my dinner off the kitchen floor :eek: xx

Brilliant! That just cheered me up too! Thanks :hug:

Laughing out loud hon! Xx

Colleen .. I seem to repeat myself every time I read one of your posts .. you are so so funny and I love it you evil child.

Jacqui xx

Colleen :eek:

That is disgusting, but funny!!!! :lol:

whoever said "revenge is sweet" is soooo right!

I had a friend whose hubby treated her terribly, she used to spit in his sandwiches, it made her feel better.

Not saying that is right, at all, but the way he treated her, it was minor in comparison! Thankfully she left.

made me laugh, keep on with the funny posts hun !!

Colleen .. I seem to repeat myself every time I read one of your posts .. you are so so funny and I love it you evil child.

Jacqui xx

Thank u glad you liked it he he he I am the devils spawn he he :evil: xxx

Honestly it is still making me giggle and he thanked me for making it after he ate it he he he he xx

Lol, love this!!
Not only did it make you laugh, it made me laugh and many other geeks too!! :p xx

lol, brilliant that made me chuckle.

I've done a few things like this too, you've got to right??

My other half lied that I hadn't been invited to a big party, I found out from his mate that I had, bt I kept quiet about it til after the party. While he was out enjoying himself at this do, I took his toothbrush and scrubbed all the muck off the sole of my six yr old nieces trainers. I've never told him and never will.

This one is kind of by proxy, me and my dad didnt get on well at times, think my cat carried out my revenge for me:

I had a persian cat that I had to give away to my mum once I fell pregnant. My cat and dad didn't particuarly get on - alpaha male thing going on between them. Anyway my dad had his own armchair, you'd think it was his throne the way he went on about it.
Well my cat used to pee and poo on it, just on this chair no other furniture. My dad was also a big crossword fan and would spend days on these crossword competitions, my cat, this is pretty distgusting, would climb up the dining chair onto the dining table, onto his crosswords and poo on them, I would have to remove the poo and try my best to clean the crossword up so my dad wouldn't notice.

Ninja Warriors? Pah! CC armed with sandwich - now that IS scary :eek:

Latest posts

Back