Inappropriate home salon print or not??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a fab picture, I wouldnt be offended by it at all, however, do you have any older clients or young clients that may take offence, as it is quite in your face, and with the size of the picture aswell. Can you not put it behind the client, so they do not have to look at it or elsewhere during the treatment?

Id love my dad to buy me something like that!!!

How weird Teri, i have a very similar print (same lady sat in a cross legged position) by the same artist of the same lady that hangs in my lounge!!!!........it covers the whole of my chimmney breast and i love it!
I save up my 21st birthday money as i saw it in a shop window in Haywards Heath and instantly fell in love with it, i still love it just as much today and i would have no probs having it on display in a salon enviroment!
I guess it`s personal preference but i see anything like this as art and wouldn`t be offended if i saw a nude painting/print in a public place. xx

I say, it's art, it's beautiful, hang it.

I have an original print in my living room. Not as interesting as that one, but a naked lady nonetheless. Here's a picture of my living room when we first moved in (some of it has changed, but this pic shows the Print in question)
http://image14.webshots.com/15/1/2/...sfun&track_action=/Owner/ViewActions/FullSize

While I am a 'shy' person about my own body, in terms of showing skin, I see NOTHING wrong with art. We shouldn't be embarassed or put off by art.
In my opinion, that is tasteful art and well executed. You're in the business of beautifying women.
What would be more appropriate than a beautiful woman??????????????

Hang it:!:

If someone doesn't like it, odds are they are so stuffy, they'd drive you insane within an hour anyway
:lol:

A nice pic but no I wouldn't have it in my salon tbh.
Hope I've not offended you but I think certificates and nail posters would look better. xxx

How weird Teri, i have a very similar print (same lady sat in a cross legged position) by the same artist of the same lady that hangs in my lounge!!!!........it covers the whole of my chimmney breast and i love it!
I save up my 21st birthday money as i saw it in a shop window in Haywards Heath and instantly fell in love with it, i still love it just as much today and i would have no probs having it on display in a salon enviroment!
I guess it`s personal preference but i see anything like this as art and wouldn`t be offended if i saw a nude painting/print in a public place. xx

I got mine in Bond Street in Brighton, they're actually not selling this print anymore but are still doing alot of the range that you have, I think they are called Blue, Blue 1, Blue 2 etc.

The only problem I have (don't all laugh) is that she could do with a tiny bit of restoration as the wall where she was hanging has been damp and her private area has grown orange moss/mould on it:eek: , but only there!!

Teri x:hug:

The print is gorgeous, she's toned, slim, slender, and basically everything I'm not. It wouldn't bother me having that print behind the technician who was doing my nails/treatments but it would point out to me all of my own shortfalls and I don't know that I'd look forward to being reminded of what I'm 'not' every 2 weeks.

And you want to hang this in your Salon! Put`s a different light on it now you told us that!!!!
Pmsl xx

The only problem I have (don't all laugh) is that she could do with a tiny bit of restoration as the wall where she was hanging has been damp and her private area has grown orange moss/mould on it:eek: , but only there!!
Do you offer intimate area hair dying? lmao

Beautiful Print but as others have said I would feel very insecure about myself with something as lovely as that looming over me - BUT don't sell it - will it not go in your bedroom or in the hallway??

i really like it - its done in an arty way, would look fab on a pale blue wall!!
the colours would stand out lovely (ok enough of the art anyalsis, art foundation is still in me somewhere)

however some people are a bit 'prudish' if thats the word, everyones tastes are different, if you questioned it yourself hhhmmmmm will it offend? then you may have answered your own question. if you could have put it up without a second thought then there wouldn't have been a problem. if you get my meaning - im no good with words tonight xx

Beautiful Print but as others have said I would feel very insecure about myself with something as lovely as that looming over me - BUT don't sell it - will it not go in your bedroom or in the hallway??

Can't go in the bedroom I'm afraid.

My fella brought me the print of Gustav Klimt (the Kiss) as it was the picture on the first valentines card he ever brought me. Ahhhh!

Here's that print....

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/Hilton_014/GustavKlimtthekiss.jpg

If she wasn't holding her boobs like that......that was the only thing that put me off......don't think it would be the best thing for me to look at for an hour or so whilst having my nails are buttmonkey nails.

buttmonkey nails are a new brand of fake nails very expensive.

buttmonkey nails are a new brand of fake nails very expensive.

You saying my nails look fake????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you not swap the 2 pics over Teri?

It's Art - people will love it, hate it or be disinterested either way... your home, your pictures... I wouldn't worry!!

I have lots of black and white nude prints, which are very classy and tasteful.. just haven't gotten around to doing anything with them .

Latest posts

Back