First ever pics, "gentle" advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever posted any pics, for some reason feeling brave today.

I would like your advise please as I have two clients coming to me next week who want a black with silver design to match her outfit and the other is wearing a black dress with a green sash. She also loves glitter and gems. Do you think any of these would be OK?

There are only a few examples on here.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/Hilton_014/Picture033.jpg

Thanks in advance Teri x:hug:

I like those...they look nice but not to OTT...I cant do nail art to save my life....well done, i am sure your clients will love them. xx

They look fab! I love the 4th one in and the last one best:)

Wel firstly you ahve to bear in mind I am not a great nail art fan these days. But I like all of those except the French ones. What you do have to bear in mind is that doing on one is easy, getting all ten the same is damned hard, so stick with something really simple. OR keep it simple on 8 nails, such as a single diamante and then more intricate on say the two ring fingers. I guess it's how daring she wants to be and how adventurous you are feeling!

They are gorgeous! I love them all .... Im sure your clients will be really impressed!

Well done!

I think you did a lovely job!
Your client may have a rather difficult time choosing, I would think :lol:

Please keep sharing, you do very nice work.
:green:

good job Teri xx
all the designs you have done look great to me, very neat, good colour combinations and very delicately done.
your clients will appreciate your time and effort in preparing them advance, and I'm sure will be able to pick from these, I think if it was me the 2 on the end are my favorites, the jade green looks stunning with the sliver glitter, I might have a go at these myself if it would be OK??

well done on posting would love to see the pics on your clients (hint hint!!)

I think they are lovely Teri, don't be shy anymore and carry on posting.

Let us know what they choose and maybe be brave again and post the finshed articles.

they are all lovely but i really like the fith and sixth ones , lovely and sparkly xxx

well done for being brave today....!!

i like the last one best...

Well done.
I start my nail art course after xmas and can't wait, hope im as good as you.

Wend

i think all the designs are really great!!! & any of them will be just perfect!!!:D ...hmmm...but most of all i like the last one with green, silver & green gems:)

Lovely work Teri ... you should be proud.

They are all very nice, i too like the last two the most, it will be interesting to see which ones your clients chose :hug:

u go girl! They are gorgeous! u can do my nails! :green:

Wasn't as painfull as you thought it would be eh Teri? lol
I can assure you your designs are lovely and the sort clients will like. Each one I would wear without a problem. If you feel a little apprehensive about doing a french on a client then a tip for a beginner french is get a dotting tool or dual type pen and with a contrasting colour dot between the two colours or use a glitter stripper to go between this helps neaten the area.
Don't be shy no more with your art work. I love it:):)

Wasn't as painfull as you thought it would be eh Teri? lol
I can assure you your designs are lovely and the sort clients will like. Each one I would wear without a problem. If you feel a little apprehensive about doing a french on a client then a tip for a beginner french is get a dotting tool or dual type pen and with a contrasting colour dot between the two colours or use a glitter stripper to go between this helps neaten the area.
Don't be shy no more with your art work. I love it:):)

Nah! It wasn't as painful as I thought! Thankyou for the advice also:hug:

Teri x

well done, they are all lovely and great for this time of year! xxxxxxxx

4 and 5 for me:)

Latest posts

Back