Oscar nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
The colours are amazing, I love this kind of blue, Turquoise is my birthstone!!:)

Great set of nails!

like the colour too teri, very neat design well done x

Very pretty Teri ... wanna do mine next?!

Gorgeous colour. Really like the design too. They will definitely get her noticed.

Thanks guys!

The colour really compliments the fact that she has a little bit of a tan too.

I spoke to her late last night and she said that lots of people have noticed them already and liked them, so I'v told her to keep handing out my cards!!

Teri x:hug:

Simple design and very elegant, Great job!!!!!
:)

I really like these. Lovely colour etc.
I like her rings!

I really like them - well done. Can I ask how you done them?

I am not artistic at all!

Thanks
Jacqui

I really like them - well done. Can I ask how you done them?

I am not artistic at all!

Thanks
Jacqui

The only turquoise colour that I had was way in the back of the cupboard under the stairs (one of those nail art pens/strippers), I used that for the french and then acrylic water based paints for the flicks. I also used a silver glitter stripper polish for filling in the "kind of" leaf shape, I use the glitter polish loads, it's really popular!!

HTH Teri x:hug:

These are really pretty Teri, you have done a fab job mate, well done xx:hug:

love the colours, and yesterday I was in shoe zone and they had these lovely glitzy wedge flip flops in the same colour.:) Mmmmmmmmm nails to match your summer sandles:):):)

very nice indeed:hug:

love the colours, and yesterday I was in shoe zone and they had these lovely glitzy wedge flip flops in the same colour.:) Mmmmmmmmm nails to match your summer sandles:):):)

Already thought of that one Susie!!

I've got a stunning pair of stilletos in this colour stripped with white and silver, I think I got them in Faith a couple of years ago now, guess who borrowed them for the Oscars?:rolleyes:

what a lovely colour.i really liked the pattern,that is something i would wear myself.im sure it looks really nice with her outfit.great work.:)

I love that colour its gorgous what is it??

Well done hun they look fab xx

I love that colour its gorgous what is it??

Well done hun they look fab xx

No special make!

I was under pressure to match to the outfit, I think it was the 4th outfit she showed me.

I do have a lovely turquoise glitter but she choose the option of the nail art pen (not something I use much anymore) as she had a rebalance of natural and will be changing them again next week as she's going away to Egypt.

I do use acrylic water based paints also.

Thanks for your lovely comments!

They are really beautiful teri :hug:

I lurrrrrrve the tip colour, I've got a top the same colour... I sooo need that turquoise enamel :D
Nice job Teri :D

I lurrrrrrve the tip colour, I've got a top the same colour... I sooo need that turquoise enamel :D
Nice job Teri :D

Leave it with me mate, I'm on a mission now to find you the exact one I have, call it a celebration prezzie for all the good things that are going right for you now.

It may take a while but I'm good at this game!:green:

Love ya and thanks for your lovely comments.

teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back