Inappropriate home salon print or not??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you not swap the 2 pics over Teri?

I just said to my fella that I bet that someone suggests that!!

I'm toying with the idea as we speak.

Great minds think a like eh! If that's the case then maybe I will enter the next competition on here, I'm bound to win if I've got you're way of thinking Judy!!

Teri x:hug:

could you not turn your desk around??
so that the pic is behind the client?
i like the pic btw

Shall I take a pic of the conservatory so you can all see what I mean, shape, area wise??

Please forgive the mess though as we are redecorating and everything is all over the place.

:eek: I could delete that previous post but that was my husband's take on the nail geek... not mine...:irked: :hug:

BTW I have my clients looking out towards the window, not looking at the kitchen or toilet, new clients find it quite strange that they don't have to look at the wall.

I am very embarassed about my family hijack of my persona......I don't do buttmonkey nails!

:eek: I could delete that previous post but that was my husband's take on the nail geek... not mine...:irked: :hug:

BTW I have my clients looking out towards the window, not looking at the kitchen or toilet, new clients find it quite strange that they don't have to look at the wall.

I am very embarassed about my family hijack of my persona......I don't do buttmonkey nails!

If my clients looked out the window they might find a mound of dog poo! Don't get me wrong I religous in picking up but when the dog wants to go he wants to go!!

I rather my client looked at a pair of boobs that my boy straining for a poo, he has no bloody manners!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

If they were looking at your boy...I hope he's a dog.....not a buttmonkey....it would give them something better to look at than the same old thing for an hour or so...having said that the service relaxes so maybe boobs would win over poo....each to their own....

Latest posts

Back