Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eeek that is nasty, if you cant dig about at it..... it needs looking at mate pronto:hug:

told ya...its really bad aint it.

'crop' your flaps off :green: and put the pic on here !!!:green::green::green::green:

'crop' your flaps off :green: and put the pic on here !!!:green::green::green::green:

NO NO NO.....i will cross you off my xmas card list if you do...:eek:

i wont :green:! but you should !!

pmsl :green::green::green::green::green::green:

there you go ! i protected your modesty

Attachments

• angie lump.jpg
    angie lump.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 394
eeek that is nasty, if you cant dig about at it.....
it needs looking at mate pronto:hug:
I would take that as an invitation for an early morning appointment as Amb's :green:

Then, if she can't get it out go to see the doc/nurse.

Hope you manage to sort it out Angie, it sounds ruddy painful :hug: xxx

I've just gotta say that i've had a drink, been a stressfull day and this has got to be the best thread going!!!! :green:
Has it took ya mind off it hun?

there you go ! i protected your modesty

PMSL.....:lol: i cant believe you !!!...good job i know you all eh !!. (thank you for cropping the pic)

ღMandyღ;671698 said:
I've just gotta say that i've had a drink, been a stressfull day and this has got to be the best thread going!!!! :green:
Has it took ya mind off it hun?

It looks like a ruddy nipple !!!:eek:

ow ow ow
That looks so sore. :hug:

PMSL.....:lol: i cant believe you !!!...good job i know you all eh !!. (thank you for cropping the pic)

what are mates for:green:

i dont mind taking a look , not sure i'd be able to do anything though:hug:

It looks like a ruddy nipple !!!:eek:
I tell you the one i had was right between my legs, where my leg joins me lady garden! haha.
Had spent the whole day walking round Paris and was in agony. Got Ray to pop it in the hotel bathroom, bloody thing went crack!!! :eek: Felt so good though LMAO. I still have a mark where it was, nasty or what.
I only told you lot cos i'm not sober :lol:

now that you mention it....i have been hogging the remote lately...:lol: x

ღMandyღ;671711 said:
I tell you the one i had was right between my legs, where my leg joins me lady garden! haha.
Had spent the whole day walking round Paris and was in agony. Got Ray to pop it in the hotel bathroom, bloody thing went crack!!! :eek: Felt so good though LMAO. I still have a mark where it was, nasty or what.

thats where mine is, but you cant tell in that pic...thank goodness.

ღMandyღ;671711 said:

dont re - read all your posts tomorrow then ! (i've done that b4 and thought omg:eek:did i really say that:green:)

Latest posts

Back