Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now that you mention it....i have been hogging the remote lately...:lol: x

...............drinking beer and.....f a r ting?

thats where mine is, but you cant tell in that pic...thank goodness.
LMAO i wasn't brave enough to take a pic. But then i didn't need to was friggin huge!!!!
Mind we never did find what came out :eek: might still be lurking in the corner of the hotel bathroom :eek::eek::eek:

maybe i should try those popits....:lol:

dont re - read all your posts tomorrow then ! (i've done that b4 and thought omg:eek:did i really say that:green:)
OMG! Never though about that :eek:

there you go ! i protected your modesty
Yep mine looked just like that but much bigger, it does looks like it could be pierced and forced out
looks like minkus could be having some fun in the morning lol

Yep mine looked just like that but much bigger, it does looks like it could be pierced and forced out
looks like minkus could be having some fun in the morning lol

trust me, that pic does not do it justice...its mahoosive...malteser size...xx

trust me, that pic does not do it justice...its mahoosive...malteser size...xx
Best nip to M&S and get some XL boxers sweetie :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
OMG i cant stop laughing,you lot are so funny, looks really sore though i have to say, i had one that looked like that in between my boobs once, was really really sore i peirced it with a needle and then held my breath and squeezed....it hurt like hell and the stuff that cameout was gross.....it was all grainy...like salt ughhhh!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
OMG i cant stop laughing,you lot are so funny, looks really sore though i have to say, i had one that looked like that in between my boobs once, was really really sore i peirced it with a needle and then held my breath and squeezed....it hurt like hell and the stuff that cameout was gross.....it was all grainy...like salt ughhhh!!!

any pics...?:lol:

Go docs asap. They might be able to lance it and get the hair out.
Look away now......This might scare the bejesus out of you. lol

I had one the same place. Was a little spot, then a boil, then i poked and prodded and got the puss out, it went really sore, then it went away.
Then a couple of months later it started again. by the time i went to the docs i had a 2 inch tract running under the skin where the hair was still growing and infected.
Had to have an operation to have it removed and when they stiched me up they stiched the normal skin around it together too - not just the wound.
3 days later i was still sitting with my legs at right angles and in a world of pain so i went back to the docs.
He took one look and said the stitching had caused an abcess and he had to release the pressure in the surgery and would call ahead at the hospital to sew me up again.
So he gave me a jab for the pain and sliced me open right there in the doctors surgery! I had to be driven to the hospital by my husband wearing a trouser full of wadding for all the blood. :(
3 hours later no one was free to see me so i got some painkillers and discharged myself.

I was left with a skin tab from them slicing and dicing me and a 3 inch scar on my lady peices which looks ok now (after 3 years) but i have a bald patch if i'm not pruned lol. The skin tab has gone.

I did seek advice on clinical neglegence but as you can't see it when i'm wearing a bikini. They can't be blamed. Apparently it's completely acceptable for them to butcher your fanny if you aren't going to show it to anyone. :eek:

The moral of the story - don't try it at home. If i'd gone in the first place i wouldn't have ended up with a tract and my dreams of being a naked poledancer wouldn't be in tatters lol . xxx

OMG Tammy....thats terrible. Right i am leaving well alone....just took the plaster off with my bread and milk on it...didnt work...worth a try though.

eh? YOU TRYING TO COAX THE HAIR OUT WITH A SNACK?

lol

the 'snack' does work, but you need a little bicarbonate of soda on the bread, which had been soaked in a little hot water, then apply the soda bread stuff to the boil, and keep it there with a bit plaster, for about 24 hours, then do it all again.

Its an old fashioned remedy that worked on a boil on my chin once. :green:

any pics...?:lol:

:lol::lol:
no sorry no pics, was a while ago now. i had it for a few days before. was sunbathing and thought that was enough....time to go (i think the heat from the sun helped)!!! it was like a 3rd nip. did hurt though, so much so i thought i was gonna faint:eek:

I used to get loads of ingrown hairs, but since I've had electrolysis... no more ingrown hairs!

No hairs = no ingrown hairs :)

My ex had similar on his chin - he went to the Dr and had it lanced and a hugh long hair removed. He's still got the divot in his chin from it.

Back