Inm Acrylic Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
evening geeks:wink2:
i know that INM do the northern lights acrylic powders but up until today thought they only did the two that i saw in my hyperion catalogue. iv seen on an american site that there are 12 of the northern lights powders and also a tutti frutti collection of gorgeous coloured acrylic powders. im wondering if they are available in the uk or if they have a uk site. i have looked but not been able to find anything. and would i be able to use them with retention+ ? im assuming i would be able to as the ones in the catalogue are suitable to be used with retention+
thanks for reading this xx

Hi hun i use the silver ant gold northern lights with retention so i would image that all those powders will be suitableto use with it i haven't seen any others tho in the uk which site did you find them on hun?

KIRSTY LUND
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

www.inmnails.com i thought the acrylic collections looked lovely!
look under coloured acrylics xx

just had a quick look at the site i'm lovin the look of the tutti frutti collection i haven't seen them around before but i know that my local creative one stop shop does sell northern lights powder so im going to ask them if they can get those collections as well, maybe you could ask your supplier hun? :green:

KIRSTY LUND x:Love:x
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

Yes ill give them a call, the colours are great arnt they :green: xx

They are fantastic if you do or don't have any luck let me know hun

x:hug: x

KIRSTY LUND
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

They are fantastic if you do or don't have any luck let me know hun

x:hug: x

KIRSTY LUND
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

will do. im pretty sure hyperion wont have them but its worth asking eh! xx

Howdy. I use the Tutti Frutti collection alot, it's really pretty.

The only thing that is a pain is that they are quite see-through and are really not much good for a refill over another colour because it doesn't cover very well.

But when they are used as a full set, with a clear tip, they are stunning.

INM also have a couple of different additives that I add to other colours, even my Creative and EZ-Flow powders and it really sparkles because it has holographic bits in it. These i LOVE and am about to need more.

x

I've seen some of the Ezflow powders at the show and was going to get some in feb at excel what are thy lake touse and can you use them with retention?

KIRSTY LUND x:green: x
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

I've seen some of the Ezflow powders at the show and was going to get some in feb at excel what are thy lake touse and can you use them with retention?

KIRSTY LUND x:green: x
owner/nail tech
creative nail design

Sorry mate, what was that last bit? "Thy Lake Touse", is that a holiday spot??

Sorry, I'm being cheeky. forgive me. :rolleyes:

The EZ-Flow powders are fantastic, I use EZ-Flow in my business, I don't use them with Retention though, I use the EZ-Flow monomer, which I would recommend.

i think what are they like to use was meant ??xx

Yeah sorry i've had two glasses of wine cos my 3 year old is driving me round the bend!!!It was ment to say 'what are they like to use'?think i'll be looking at them at the shw...Thanks girlies better stop drinking now lol xKIRSTY LUNDowner/nail techcreative nail design

Sorry, I was having a giggle.:Grope:

The EZ-Flow range is fantastic, you can't go wrong, defininately check them out when you can. xx

which powders do you prefer hun as somone told me that Ezflow are easier to work and push around?KIRSTY LUNDowner/nail techcreative nail design

Well put it this way....

EZ-Flow are my bread and butter, my business depends on using their products as I have built up such a range of colours etc, and they are wonderful to use, not a problem. I love their glitter ranges, so easy to use and always look stunning.

INM are beautiful and I have a huge range of colours, but they are more for a bit of fun, I don't use them alot, as I said, the Tutti Frutti range is nice but a bit difficult to use as it's more transparent.

Signing off now, gonna be late for work, as usual.:irked: xxx

thanks for your help hun will definetly look into Ezflow, have a good day at workKIRSTY LUNDowner/nail techreative nail design

As a novice with colour powders, do these still need to be mixed with with a clear Ez-flow/CND powder to work with or do they mix with the monomor?

No hun the powders are already in these products but if you want to when you put a glitter powder on a tip i put a bit of natural over the top so i don't blend it out again xKIRSTY LUNDowner/nail techcreative nail design

Hmm - interesting.... Ta :hug:

Latest posts

Back