Intimate Waxing - Do you offer this service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Intimate Waxing Services Do You Offer Your Clients?

• Male Intimate

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Female Intimate

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Male & Female Intimate

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Never in a month of sundays

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Not yet but I'm working on it

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
I can now proudly say after a fantastic day training with Kimmi The wax queen that i offer female intimate waxing
but watch this space guys, because i will be ready to wax you too one day soon :lol:

I totally want to do this! I offer brazilans/hollywood, but i want more training, i need to know im doing it perfectly! I am not phased by getting close and personal to the female anatomy at all.

With mens waxing, im a little confused how to handle the "balls" though, hehe, i mean i just cant imagine how to stretch and not pull or press!?!?

male waxing; Mobile - no way! In house salon - Make your hubby stand near by, high street salon - I dont know, i know in my experience, my boss couldnt splat a fly, so i wouldnt.

Can anyone list any training acadamies i can attend for inimate waxing? i am based east anglia but can travel.

I have been waxing for about 5 years now (and waxing is the service I do the most) and I have to say that male/female intimate waxing is by far my favourite service to perform. My friends think I am completely barking.

However, I get such a huge feeling of satisfaction knowing that when I have done a brazilian on either a male or female and I am told that they have never had a waxing service that has caused them so little pain, maybe you can understand why I love it so much.

I am now getting so many recommendations that I can see my business changing quite siginificantly over the next year or so.

I totally want to do this! I offer brazilans/hollywood, but i want more training, i need to know im doing it perfectly! I am not phased by getting close and personal to the female anatomy at all.

With mens waxing, im a little confused how to handle the "balls" though, hehe, i mean i just cant imagine how to stretch and not pull or press!?!?

male waxing; Mobile - no way! In house salon - Make your hubby stand near by, high street salon - I dont know, i know in my experience, my boss couldnt splat a fly, so i wouldnt.

Can anyone list any training acadamies i can attend for inimate waxing? i am based east anglia but can travel.

Kim Lawless on the first page of this thread does excellent training courses for intimate waxing on men and women,
if you look at what she has written, at the bottom of her page she has a link to her training page hth

[/color]
Kim Lawless on the first page of this thread does excellent training courses for intimate waxing on men and women,
if you look at what she has written, at the bottom of her page she has a link to her training page hth

Spot on, thank you xx

Lets not also forget the lovely Andy who does a fabulous accredited course in male body and intimate waxing, Andy is in Basinstoke. Click here for his training site.

:hug:

I do both. I just look at it as skin and hair, not male/female. 90% of the waxing I do is intimate waxing.

its great to hear from you all out there that are either all ready doing it or thinking of taking the plunge

Latest posts

Back