Intimate Waxing - Do you offer this service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Intimate Waxing Services Do You Offer Your Clients?

• Male Intimate

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Female Intimate

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Male & Female Intimate

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Never in a month of sundays

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Not yet but I'm working on it

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters

Reaction score
Ok with all the excitement from the ole bsc threads I was wondering who actually does this service.

Do you offer male or female intimate waxing

Do you only offer male or female

Would you like to

Or maybe you think never in a month of sundays !!!!

Intimate waxing is not for the faint hearted lets face it you are dealing with intimate body parts and if you cant face them - then forget it.

Once you get over the initial thought and get on with it - it is very satisfying

So looking forward to hearing all your thoughts good or bad !!!

I offer both - always have and always will

if there is hair im there scuse the pun and once youve been waxed in the intimate regions you never look back !!!

well thats what ive been told:rolleyes:

Female only for me at the moment.

I will get round to offering male ONE day !:green:

OK I couldn't answer your poll because there wasn't an option of 'Not yet'!

I don't offer any intimate waxing yet, but I would certainly love to because I've had quite a few inquiries about it. I have no hang ups about body parts my only problem is my location. I'm too far away from any of the training places I know of.:rolleyes:

OK I couldn't answer your poll because there wasn't an option of 'Not yet'!

I don't offer any intimate waxing yet, but I would certainly love to because I've had quite a few inquiries about it. I have no hang ups about body parts my only problem is my location. I'm too far away from any of the training places I know of.:rolleyes:

have just emailed mods to see if i can add that option to the polls and then you can tick your box !!!!:hug:

Well let me be the first to respond to your thread Tracey... :) Edit: Well I was before I took so long to type my message sigh!! lol!!

I have been happily waxing for over 4 years and it was only this year after getting inspiration from a fab dvd that I decided to go for it and train in male intimate waxing.

I was very nervous initially when doing the training but soon found that I had the confidence to just get on with it and do a good job. It was only a week after my training that I had my first male brazilian to do on my own which was a little nerve wracking.. but it was fine and the guy was happy with the results and I haven't looked back since. Its a superb service to offer and I am so glad I took the plunge to do it.

Following on from this training.. I decided I would get some one2one mentoring for female brazilian as up to then I had only offered high bikini and felt I should be going the 'whole way'.

I must say out of the two... male and female intimate waxing ... the male was actually the easiest to pick up. Females were a little more tricky to get to 'grips' with but I am getting there now and enjoy offering this service now my confidence has vastly increased.

So.. if anyone is unsure about offering this service ... there is a large growing market out there looking for this salon service so you are loosing out if you don't offer it.

One thing I picked up off the dvd I mentioned .. is once you get 'over' the body part and once you can say the words, scrotum, labia, penis, crack, butt cheeks you are half way there to 'getting over' the worry about the service. This, to me was actually the biggest hurdle on how to talk to the client and discuss exactly what their requirements are.

~Wax On! ~

:hug:

Last edited:
I've been doing intimate waxing before it was called intimate waxing and before they were called Brazilians........they used to call it the 'If I take me knickers off, can you go right up'.

I do mainly mens intimate waxing, simply because I haven't time to fit the women in and it's far more lucrative than womens waxing. xxx

I've been doing intimate waxing before it was called intimate waxing and before they were called Brazilians........they used to call it the 'If I take me knickers off, can you go right up'.

I do mainly mens intimate waxing, simply because I haven't time to fit the women in and it's far more lucrative than womens waxing. xxx

Why are men more lucrative than the women? Do they take less time?

I do both male and female intimate waxing. 80% of my waxing is intimate waxing!!!!

A female intimate wax is say around £30 but a male intimate is roughly around £60, but it takes the same amount of time......give or take, depending on the client that is

xxx

Because us males would give a woman any amount of money she demanded if she had a pot of hot wax in her hands :lol:

One of the few boys around that offers male intimate waxing now.

A big thank you to Fiona (naturalnails) who has added an additional line to the poll for all you out there that are considering adding it to your line up.

thanks Fiona:hug:

Yup, I have now ticked your poll.:lol::green:

I offer Intimate waxing to females only but the guys get the back\chest wax and any other area they want like arms and legs.

That's as far as i'm going at the moment regards intimate with the guys.. i just can't quite grasp the idea of waxing their meat and two veg:lol: even after i had extra training for it pardon the pun but didn't want to sound rude

I don't do it, but it is some thing that i am planning on training in by the end of the year.

x

Hi i am about to do my first waxing course next week, i think once i am confident with "normal" waxing, i would like to do intimates, but because i have a home salon i'm not sure that i would be happy doing men unless my hubby was at home!! How do you market it?? I think it would sound a bit dodgey intimate waxing from a home salon!!! LOL xx

Hi i am about to do my first waxing course next week, i think once i am confident with "normal" waxing, i would like to do intimates, but because i have a home salon i'm not sure that i would be happy doing men unless my hubby was at home!! How do you market it?? I think it would sound a bit dodgey intimate waxing from a home salon!!! LOL xx

I'm mobile and I agree with this. I'm not too sure that it would be the wisest thing to do to go to a chap's house and wax his bits! I did have a guy phone me recently and almost beg me to do a back, sack and crack but as I'm not trained (in intimate waxing) I said no (several times!!!!!!!):eek: and I got the impression that he may have got off on it anyway frankly! I always get the nutters! It must be my innocent face! Lol
I would do lady's waxing and men's with a chaperone tho as long as they sounded normalish! Sorry if my answer stopped making sense I got a bit confused with what I was trying to say! Lol Lx

I just trained in warm waxing and LOVE it :green:! I think I might enjoy it too much, lol! I'm intending on doing the hard wax course so I can get a certificate, which is on my list for after I have trained in Creative nails in August and then I'd like to do a one-to-one with either Andy (Axiom) or Kim dependng on who's nearest to me really. I think it's Andy as he's in Basingstoke and that's not far from me.

So definately something on my to-do-list when funds allow as I think it's definately a growing market and as far as I know there's no-one else in my area who offers this service.

xx

Latest posts

Back