Intimate waxing no gloves! Is this right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically live in gloves due to electrolysis, peels, SPMU etc!

However, when I wax I always wear gloves too. Even when I trained we were told to use gloves for an area that might 'spot' i.e. underarm and bikini where the hairs are strongest. And that was 15 years ago.....

I wouldn't wax any intimate areas without gloves eew! eew! eeeeeew!!

I realise this is quite gross but.........

What's the last thing you do before going into the dentist??
you brush your teeth right? or at least use mouthwash or gum?

Well I have to say some people could do with remembering what they should do before going for their intimate wax :| .....Hence gloves are needed!!!

I wouldn't wax any intimate areas without gloves eew! eew! eeeeeew!!

I realise this is quite gross but.........

What's the last thing you do before going into the dentist??
you brush your teeth right? or at least use mouthwash or gum?

Well I have to say some people could do with remembering what they should do before going for their intimate wax :| .....Hence gloves are needed!!!

I agree!! :(

Mod hat on!

I think we need to remember that this is an open forum and that some of our own clients might be reading this thread.

I think far worse than not wearing gloves is giving the impression that we find our client bits gross! Comments like this are unprofessional so can we calm down please. :wink2:

Mod hat on!

I think we need to remember that this is an open forum and that some of our own clients might be reading this thread.

I think far worse than not wearing gloves is giving the impression that we find our client bits gross! Comments like this are unprofessional so can we calm down please. :wink2:

Lighten up sweets :sad: There's always going to be one in a few hundred that come through the door that are a bit gross! (Just stating the obvious) my clients if reading this have no problems with my mad sense of humour :)

I suppose discussing putting hands up Jacksys AND it being a guilty pleasure. Wearing miners helmets, torches etc (I knew you were only kidding guys :D) is the professional way to go hmmmm! Jeeez!

After 6 pages of discussion and because the question has been asked and answered, it's now time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back