Intimate waxing no gloves! Is this right?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to me hun, I have plenty of gloves, antibac, paper knickers, hats etc xx

Do you have to wear a hat for a Brazilian at your salon? Surely that's overkill on the hygiene front lol xx

I wouldn't do any waxing without gloves let alone intimate gross, but that's just me I just think it looks unprofessional ;)

Do you have to wear a hat for a Brazilian at your salon? Surely that's overkill on the hygiene front lol xx

Sounds like overkill but good hygiene is a must nice to see as so many cut corners with costs etc.

I find a miners helmet is better for the head than just a hat!

Sorry, off topic :|

Last edited:
I find a miners helmet is better for the head that just a hat!

Sorry, off topic :|

Only if it has a head torch :D xx

As far as I'm aware, here in Australia, it's a legal thing too for all contact with bodily fluid.

What fluid? I don't wear gloves, I personally don't like the feel of them on my skin or the noise they make against the client's skin or the decreae in sensitivity I have in my hands wearing them. I have better grip without. But seriously what fluid? I have never touched body fluid when waxing.

I don't like my therapist to wear gloves when waxing and I'd use wearing gloves against someone lol, so if not wearing gloves make you uncomfortable certainly look for another therapist. You have to be comfortable when getting waxed and same as when performing the wax.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to whether you're happy to stick your hand right up someone's jacksie with your bare hands. I wouldn't and that the reason I wear gloves.

clearly I was inferring that I don't skimp with disposables, but I'm liking the miners helmet idea, especially when I'm on a 7pm finish and my room gets dark at 4pm....

clearly I was inferring that I don't skimp with disposables, but I'm liking the miners helmet idea, especially when I'm on a 7pm finish and my room gets dark at 4pm....

I have a few spares, pm me if you want one, pinkprincess already has one on the way to her!

i've got disposable face masks!

i would just like to add that i went to my local supermarket the other day and the man infront of me picked his nose and then used the pin machine... there was definate bogey residue left behind! now that is a situation which needs gloves x

At the end of the day, it all comes down to whether you're happy to stick your hand right up someone's jacksie with your bare hands. I wouldn't and that the reason I wear gloves.

Kim love it xx

i've got disposable face masks!

i would just like to add that i went to my local supermarket the other day and the man infront of me picked his nose and then used the pin machine... there was definate bogey residue left behind! now that is a situation which needs gloves x

See this is my point, I wear gloves everywhere, people are dirty creatures lol xx

At the end of the day, it all comes down to whether you're happy to stick your hand right up someone's jacksie with your bare hands.

You've just found my guilty pleasure :D

that's why I can't go bowling - the gloves are useless....and I'd break my nails of course!

Sorry off topic

thought that's make ya smile :)

Ha, ha, ha, this literally made me laugh out loud! Totally agree! I wax wearing gloves (I also use them for pedicures) and if someone tried to wax my nether regions without gloves I'd jump right off the table! :eek:

I get waxed at a place in Surrey, not sure on the geography of where you are but it's worth a journey IMHO. I travel about 40 mins as I've never had a better wax anywhere! I'll PM you her details in case you decide to jump ship from your gloveless woman!

BTW, gloves are cheap as chips and available everywhere so to say she couldn't get hold of them is just... weird!

Tell her to get herself to a petrol station and grab some freebies, iv had to do this for tans when iv run out before lol!

I would never A)want to touch someone in such a private area with bare hands and B) certainly wouldnt want a barehanded women touching me there either xx

Sent from my X10i

Tell her to get herself to a petrol station and grab some freebies, iv had to do this for tans when iv run out before lol!

I would never A)want to touch someone in such a private area with bare hands and B) certainly wouldnt want a barehanded women touching me there either xx

Sent from my X10i

Exactly I know it is personal preference with the whole glove thing and I know all dignity goes out the window when you lay down on that couch but not wearing the gloves really did put the intimate in intimate waxing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back