Into you netting...young nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg

Reaction score
I have a question i have never used anything from young nails and i was wanting to order the into you netting and was just wondering if anyone eles has ordered it and if so how big of a peice do you get and is it reusable.....its goin to cost me 13.00 to get so i wanted to make sure its worth it...

I do have it and it is about 2 inches square I think. You can use it over and over again and there are 2 different sizes of net. I would see if they would just post this to you in an envelope rather than pay the full p&p if you are not ordering anything else. They usually send things via courier and they have a minimum fee no matter how small something is. If they won't do this then you can use netting available in a craft or fabric shop. :D

is the nettin really soft and strechy though... because what i have bought so far is really stretchy and messis up the netting look

You can get quite stiff netting if you go into a fabric shop and ask, more stiff than regular tutu netting if that helps x x

I agree a very stiff dress net ( aka tulle, pronounced toole ) in fabric shops should work also.

If you want to experiment before you pay for some, I could send you some. As a "reformed" corsetier and gown maker, I have tonnes of the stuff here and as it wouldn't be a reusable item in fabric form, I could send enough to have a good play :)

Thats the one, tulle, I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! Let us know how you get on, I'd love to see the finished nails! x x

Did you embed it Tracey or just inprint it and fill? x x

I agree a very stiff dress net ( aka tulle, pronounced toole ) in fabric shops should work also.

If you want to experiment before you pay for some, I could send you some. As a "reformed" corsetier and gown maker, I have tonnes of the stuff here and as it wouldn't be a reusable item in fabric form, I could send enough to have a good play :)

Perhaps you should cut it up and sell it off at 13.00 a throw for a 2"x2" piece!!!!

:eek:

Did you embed it Tracey or just inprint it and fill? x x
i just imprinted and filled it with black l&p but to be honest with the filing you have to do afterwards it may be easier to embed it.i loved the affect though so will definately be doing it again.
p.s the netting ive got i white in colour so it would look gab embedded over a colour or glitter or something.x

£13.00 IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY you could buy 35 metres at 37p from the fabric shop.Now thats taking the mick !

I got the youngs netting in my pack when I did their nail art course... and Ive also brought some netting from a fabric shop (they sell 10cm at a time for 7p) and to be honest... I use the youngs one more as its more firm to hand and easier to control.... when you pull it tight, the shapes hold... the fabric netting stretches too easily... but I do love imbedding the fabric shop netting into clear acrylic.

But if you phone youngs, they will post to you, and you want have to pay courier shipping.

Latest posts

Back