Is my timing way out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charb

Reaction score
How long should it take to do:- natural tips with white acrylic smile line in zone 1, then pink in zones 2 and 3? a full set has taken me 1h 45mins!

could you please advise xxx

oh and im new to white acrylic smile lines so please take that into consideration xxxx

Thats a perfectly acceptable time to do a set of p+w. So no need to worry at all.
x

How long should it take to do:- natural tips with white acrylic smile line in zone 1, then pink in zones 2 and 3? a full set has taken me 1h 45mins!

could you please advise xxx

Thats good timing. I take 1h 30mins, sometimes longer if their cuticles are bad :rolleyes:

Thanks ladies, that's great perhaps I just need to speed up a little. But I will with practice. I'm gutted because I can't upload any photos on here. I wanted to put on photos to get some feedback :(
Someone said you have to be premium or something?? Oh well

Thanks again xxxx

I'm not premium and added a photo not sure how to do it on comp buy on I phone ap when if writing a message it's under open advanced options

Your timings are good so please do not worry about that. Most top techs will tell you that one and a half hours is the time you will take to do a really good set when experienced. Some clients are a little less and some a little more but your timings are great! As long as the nails stay on with no lifting you are doing really well indeed! :biggrin:

Thanks Geeks!! And Shedunlop.......I love your profile "HAS NEW HORMONES" hehehe that's me too. Xxxx

Yes they are fab aren't they? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back