Is this colour nice for beauty room? Can't decide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378298149.744126.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378298164.739522.jpg

Would love too know which colour you like and why or how it makes you feel I.e. happy/relax etc.

Thanks Kelly xx

Personally I prefer the purple I think its a nice calming colour. But the yellow is also nice and unusual as a lot of salons use purple and yellow is supposed to promote feelings of happiness xxx

They both look lovely although the yellow would be my preference as I think it looks very clean and fresh.

My salon is yellow and grey! Won't let me upload a photo!

I wanted something different from the norm!

Lilian x

Personally I prefer the purple that what I'd choose if I had to pick between the 2.

Having said that I do like the yellow and its definitely a happy, feel good colour. Purple is used a lot by salons so its a safe colour to go with buy the yellow would definitely be different. I suppose it all depends what style you want to go for and what fits in best with your overall scheme and business name.

Xx

I like the yellow =) it's warm and friendly and unusual

I love the yellow. Really refreshing x

Personally I prefer the purple.. Depending on the treatment though.. Purple is more relaxing , good for massages, spray tans ( hides overspray better) etc.. The yellow is a happy bright colour but not relaxing IMO anyway x I also think darker colours are more classy .. Again personal preference x

Like the idea of yellow. Not sure if its my screen but I'd prefer a really bright sunshine yellow than a mustard yellow shown on the woollen blanket in your picture.

I'd personally prefer purple although, like some others have said, yellow is a happy feel good colour as would be different from the norm.

A also agree that it depends on treatments etc.

Haha - that's not much help is it?! :)

I prefer the yellow too!

My salon is yellow and grey! Won't let me upload a photo!

I wanted something different from the norm!

Lilian x

Yeah I was thinking the same, a lot of salons have done purple. Just fancied something different. The room I'm doing it in has a massive window and loads of sunshine so thoughts it would be great to try the mustard.

As I've moved away and I'm starting again I'm not really sure what my popular treatment will be, although most of my clients have asked for nails so far!

I do all level 2/3 treatments/waxing/nails/shellac/gelish/extensions/tinting/ facials/ threading/massage/Indian head/reflexology. No spray tan hate the mess x

I prefer the purple. Its a more relaxing colour. X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the purple!
I do think the yellow is nice because its not a common colour for a salon, however im not keen on the mustard yellow, something brighter would be better.
x

I like the purple, its bright, uplifting and looks neat and smart.
I also think you will be able to find more things to match the purple, I have seen purple towels, throws etc

I like the purple the best.

Are there different rooms for different treatments ? ie. nail bar.. massage room ... If so, What about yellow and purple then ?? I know it sounds naff mixed..

But pick a brighter yellow..

Do a yellow wall or all yellow room with purple thin stripes in the border or diagonal in the corner of the wall or yellow wall mural (face, flowers etc) etc.. In the massage room do the reverse ?

If it is just one room maybe do the 3 walls purple and one wall yellow with a purple mural to jazz itup a bot ? Xx

Are there different rooms for different treatments ? ie. nail bar.. massage room ... If so, What about yellow and purple then ?? I know it sounds naff mixed..

But pick a brighter yellow..

Do a yellow wall or all yellow room with purple thin stripes in the border or diagonal in the corner of the wall or yellow wall mural (face, flowers etc) etc.. In the massage room do the reverse ?

If it is just one room maybe do the 3 walls purple and one wall yellow with a purple mural to jazz itup a bot ? Xx

Funny you mention it my friend just said have the both together! I only have the one room as I'm working from my spare room at home. I'm think I might pick out the grey from the curtain material and do mustard and grey, plus ill have surplus curtain material to cover a canvas print.

Definitely yellow

I like the yellow feels alot more fresher, purple seems quite heavy if you know what I mean :)

X

Latest posts

Back