Its alive... ALIVE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Whew. We are back up and running after a major DNS failure yesterday. Apologies for the downtime - I know many seemed 'lost' when they couldn't get on. I have taken preventative steps to ensure this doesn't happen again by changing namespace providers. Now thenailgeek.com shall live forever!

muwhahahahaha.

nJoy

Welcome back ... we missed you :cry:

Me too!!! I was getting very worried!! :hug:

I had something I wanted to tell everyone and now I've forgotten too!! It may come flooding back later!!!!

Tilly xx

That was scary! I felt very alone without you geeks for a whole night x

Yeh I missed my little family and went to bed in a sulk x

Glad you managed to fix your problem Sam bet you know there were sad little geeks all over the world thinking their pc's had a virus lol

Some people started to be able to get back on since last night - slowly over the next 24 hours, more and more people will be able to get back on - it just depends on their ISP's settings.

I just got on an hour or so ago.

I thought it was just me!! Thanks goodness we're back! You don't realise how much you're gonna miss it til it's gone....

XXXXXXXX

Lol, I seriously did not think I was that addicted until last night, I finished my client, came straight to pc with my coffee and got presented with an error msg, omg I clicked and refreshed this page for ages. Hubby was shocked to see me actually sitting on my sofa rather than my pc chair lol.

Glad we're all back up and running

I thought it was just me as well! Kept thinking i'd wrecked the hubby's computer again (he'd kill me if i got another trojan on here!!!! :eek: ) so glad your back :hug:

Samuel, thanks for sorting out so quickly...! I seriously thought life has ended when I couldn't log on after several attempts last night. Welcome back everyone!!!

Nice to see your up and running, dont you just hate computers.

The Nail Geek said:
Whew. We are back up and running after a major DNS failure yesterday. Apologies for the downtime - I know many seemed 'lost' when they couldn't get on. I have taken preventative steps to ensure this doesn't happen again by changing namespace providers. Now thenailgeek.com shall live forever!

muwhahahahaha.

nJoy

It was awfull, I had absolutely no excuse not to do any housework :biggrin:

Soo said:
It was awfull, I had absolutely no excuse not to do any housework :biggrin:
I had an excuse to do some housework but I wasnt gonna do it not until my computer was fixed. Thanx Sam

OMG that was way too scary - what did we do with our lives before Sam et al came and "saved" us by creating this site.

I came over all shaky and shivery and had no focus in my life over the last day or so.

Please DNS servers DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!

I had to text Scatty Fox to see if she was having a problem too, I was going into a bit of a frenzy thought it was just me. Hubby thought it was hilarious kept saying "I reckon they've banned you from it" LOL. Anyway so glad your back Sam, how would we all cope without you.

I was totally lost last night... I need to do the VAT Return and my personal accounts, but I couldnt think straight, worrying over this darn site .... Help I need therapy!!

Wanted to tell you all how my Brisa day went... have to be later now... just doing my quick check to see if you are back (phew! sigh of releive you are!) and I can now go and get tea and put the baby to bed.

Be back soon :)

I have just managed to log in but have at to use the isp addy numbers to log in.
I am sure loads still can't get on here.

:D
Wondered where U all were?LOLxxxx
No cliche this end. Been in n out no probs.
Glad your all backxxxxxxx
Chat soonio Geeks xxxJxxxx

yeppeeee !!!! have not been abel to get no here for 3 nights ! i am a happy bunny now ! thanks xxx

lell said:
I have just managed to log in but have at to use the isp addy numbers to log in.
I am sure loads still can't get on here.

Me too!

:eek: Pheeeeeeeew can come of the calm tablets now? (oooooh er, better not) lol:lol:

Glad to see everyone again, missed ya!

:hug: :Love:

Latest posts

Back