Its alive... ALIVE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't see any pics etc or emotioncons but at leat I can read the post.

Hi

OMG i was reduced to house work yesterday!!!!!

Still at least my house is clean now. I reakon sam should lock us all out once a month just to make us clean up instead of geeking lol!!

think i am the same as you lell i had to use the http numbers thing to get in, cant view the site fully either but can now read the post ..........pheewey

How worrying is it???? We are all just addicts!!!!!

I searched everywhere last night trying to get onto this site last night...I eventually managed it but it was quite late.

Anyhooo, we are back again....breath in....breath out....breath in...!!!!!!!

I thought it was me! U should have seen me without my daily fix- i got really worried and kept nagging my brother to sort it out! oops!
i think i need help! x

Iiiiiiii...Havvvvvnt sttoppped quuuuiiivvvverrring..... :green:
Help! My lifeline had gone!!!!! At first i thought it was my PC...I kept logging in....logging off.....logging in....logging off!
Thank heavens were are "live" again!
I miss you lot!!!!! :Love: :Love:

At last I am here thanx to the addy Ruth gave me to get on.
Cant get here with my the usual www.samuelsweet.com !
Everything is slooow and cant see any emoticoms ... but who cares... I have my fix, pmsl!

Glorsclaws said:
At last I am here thanx to the addy Ruth gave me to get on.
Cant get here with my the usual www.samuelsweet.com !
Everything is slooow and cant see any emoticoms ... but who cares... I have my fix, pmsl!

Me too glors what would we do without ruth eh??
shes a little star!

Just got back on at 10.30pm friday night I lost the geek at 10am Thursday Morning oh I thought it was me got really cross with the pc LOL!!!!!!

Glad to be back I am sooooooo Happy.

Caz xxx

My world nearly came to an end...... Been panicking.... Weird, I've let this take over my life.... gosh how sad am I????? lol x

I have just got back on. I was getting bad withdrawal symptoms lol - thank God I can now cancel that doctor's appointment :lol:

Hi all I have just had my 30 minute struggle to get on lol I still can't connect using thenailgeek.com or samuelsweet.com so it the isp number again today lol

lell said:
Hi all I have just had my 30 minute struggle to get on lol I still can't connect using thenailgeek.com or samuelsweet.com so it the isp number again today lol

I'm the same as you Lesley. :lol:

Thanks Mrs Geek, was wondering about this. I am so glad the site is up and running, I was a moody little cow without it and my days felt longer by the minute! Boyfriend was ready to kill us both. :)

Missed you all so much and glad to see that everyone elses life also depends on this site!!! :)

xxxx :hug:

I was panicking too and then panicked more last night when I couldn't post to say how happy I was to get back in.

So happy to be back

phew, back at last! Amazing how addicted we all are......how sad am i though, i even drove to my sisters house to use her computer to log on as i thought the error was with mine!!! :o :D

suey said:
phew, back at last! Amazing how addicted we all are......how sad am i though, i even drove to my sisters house to use her computer to log on as i thought the error was with mine!!! :o :D
Suey, I was convinced it was probs my end.... just ask Ruth ... did a scan and everything.
My poor son has had it in the neck cos he has been using my pc... so of course its all been his fault.
I was even more convinced cos my bro could get the site his end!
But one by one... were all coming 'home', lol! :eek:

I am soooooooooo glad I am back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you guys!

There was only one consulation with the site not being on and that was the fact that for the first time since joining I actually got a couple of early nights in and caught up on some sleep!!!!:zzz:

Other than that.............I'm sooo relieved your back!!!!:hug:

Major withdrawal symptoms

Latest posts

Back