Its Official - Enhancements are good for your Health!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairet

Reaction score
Just had to share this one with you guys.

I did a set of acrylic nails on a lady 3 weeks ago. She had never had nail enhancements before. She had quite severe eczema on the inside of her arms and elbows.

Well, I went to her tonight to do her first set of infills.

She was so excited when I got there to tell me that since having her nails, her eczema has almost completely cleared up!!

She puts it down to the fact that the tips are no where as near as sharp as her natural nails, and so she hasn't been able to scratch her eczema.

She says her arms look the best they have since she was about 5 years old!

It was such a pleasure to see that she was so happy, not just with her nails, but with her improved skin condition that has plagued her for over 20 years!

Not saying that it will help in all cases, but just thought you geeks would appreciate the story!!:green:

oh you must be elated flowerpot - well done

My hubby has eczema and often asks me to scratch his back, but as you say the tips are not sharp enough and he has to have a final scratch when i have finished as it was not quite satisfying enough. Glad your lady is so chuffed. you have hidden talant!

well done you !! great news for your client sounds like you'll have her for life now xx

That's wonderful news !

Perhaps she can also try SolarOil on the affected areas to see if that would help with dryness and itchiness.

Marlise

I have excema on my hands and since I passed my creative l+p course and started wearing enhancements I have none at all. The solar oil works well on the excema And the creative hand creams do aswell! :green:

I totally agree! I suffer from severe excema and have it all over! I have enhancements on and it really does help me alot, at the moment I haven't got any on and my excema is suffering big time!! It makes me feel alot better as well and if I do scratch when I have enhancements on its not sharp at all

I'm not an eczema sufferer, but I think its brilliant that wearing enhancements helps improve the condition.

It really did give me a good feeling leaving my client last night.

She said she'd been out on Friday evening with her friends and had worn a sleeveless top for the first time in ages, as her eczema is normally so unslightly.

Glad some of you have found its helped you too. :hug:

This is great must have made you feel really happy,remember this feeling next time a stroppy,picky clients tries to put you on a downer! A nice person really can make your day,welldone xx

Latest posts

Back