Its Over

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Bradford, West Yorkshire normally.

I didnt realise Excel was this Sunday- its come around so quick! It totally slipped my mind.

I have a banging headache and my head is spinning ten to the dozen.

The ba**ard has taken his passport with him so theres no way I can burn that! He did leave his mobile however, and I have deleted all traces of mine and my mums numbers from it.

I have tried changing my ticket online with no luck. I might have a look at easyjet though.

xxxx

oh sweatheart.
i would take the geeks advice and leave.
it is going to be the hardest thing for you to do , but look at it this way.
he has hit you now there is no excuce in the world and he doesnt even seem remorseful so chances are he thinks it is ok so i promise you there will be a next time.
get a flight booked asap is there anywhere you can stay in marmaris until your flight...a hotel maybe.
with reguards to telling your mum...i know you dont want to cause her any worry but as a mum myself if my child was hurting or suffering...i would want to know reguardless.
there are plenty of geeks scattered around the place there will be a geek local to your family it will be hard moving back buts its going to be even worse if you stay out there and become your husbands punch bag.
you have now so many opportunities you want to be a great nail technician you can come back and get all your courses done...it will be a godsend to keep your mind occupied and get through a tough time.
in time you will start again.
i also think amybe you feel ashamed or embarrased alot of us do when a marriage is going to break up but dont think of other people...dont think of the told you so's you have to leave for you....yourself and i think once you speek to your mum you will have her 100% backing...talk to her your her little girl she WILL want to help..honest.
keep us up to date how your are getting on, we worry too

Rachel I was nearly crying when I read your post. You poor girl, all alone in a foreign country and being abused. Listen to the advice given to you hun, get out of their while you still have your self respect and self confidence, trust me if you lose that it takes years to get it back, I've been there.

As for telling your mum, well that's what mum's are for. We never stop being a mum. Id be devastated if one of my girls had been beatan by their partner and they hadn't told me, I'd actualy feel betrayed and hurt and like you don't trust me. I know she is having chemo, but giving you the biggest hug and helping you get over this man is not going to make her worse. She'll love having her little girl back, and like someone said she probably has an inkling something's not right anyway, so she'll be relieved to have you home.

Be strong, be brave and leave. We're all right behind you xxxxxxxxxxxx

i can't imagine what you're going through you poor thing, but all i can say is get out while you can before the **** takes your passport. I know how you must feel about telling your mum but as a mum myself i would rather know and have you home safe, your mum will love to just have you home whatever the circumstances and she will fell more upset if you don't tell her and didn't give her the chance to help you. You will find a new life and remember be strong.

Rachel, please don't feel ashamed!! You hve done nothing wrong and you are not responsible for his actions. Come home and get your head together. :hug: :hug: and more:hug: xxx

hi hun where in bradford are you from ?? coz i am from there originally :green: , if you wanna chat when you get home i aint that far away from bradford :green: your more than welcome to come over and have a coffee or 5 :lol: , chin up babe , xxx

dee said:
hi hun where in bradford are you from ?? coz i am from there originally :green: , if you wanna chat when you get home i aint that far away from bradford :green: your more than welcome to come over and have a coffee or 5 :lol: , chin up babe , xxx

She is a great listener too chick x x x

Rachel I hope that as I write you are safe and feeling a bit better. I can offer no advice but I know that when a marriage breaks down there is no need to feel shame. Please keep us updated:hug: I'm sure your mum would love to give you a hug too x

:hug: Rach :hug: I can't really add to anything the geeks have already said, wer'e all here for you. But I would urge you to contact someone so they can call you later just to make sure your'e ok if your flight isn't until tommorrow. I'm not trying to scare you just want you home safe :hug:

Go home as fast as you can. The reality is that you are in a country women don't have a lot of rights so you have to protect yourself. If you feel that your threaten then you are don't be a statistic or even up like my best friend. her husband killed her then took the kids and there was nothing her parents could just because she went to a country were the women is considered property her parent have not seen the grand kids in five years. SO JUST LEAVE!

there is just no excuse for this behaviour. My friend was beaten by her partner even when she found out she was pregnant it continued. In the end he came home one night drunk and tried to strangle her. She already had a three year old and felt there was no way she could bring another child into this and had a termination, it broke her heart. but she kept strong and pressed charges against him. my advice to you would be to get out now and never look back. he needs to be punished for what he has done so he never does to anyone else again

Dont ever feel ashamed or at fault because it didnt work out. Your young enough to start again. Come home and be honest with your mum, she'll feel better knowing your safe.
Its suprising how quickly you will make friends again, and you've got everyone here for support.
Dont hang around and wait for the next time, your worth more than that, and so what if he moves on, he will only do it again. You dont need to be his punch bag.
Sorry for ranting but Ive been down this road before and despite feeling like your world is ending its not..just give yourself time.

Good luck hunny

There are five pages on this thread all saying the same thing....
Just come back home,go to your mum, tell her whats been happening. No one should have to put up with physical or mental abuse. In your last post you have said it has started to affect your self confidance etc.... just get out of there and don't look back... you dont need to put up with that ****. :sad:

Sweetie, I don't know you but get out, come home and stay strong, there's nothing wrong with leaning on friends when you're in need. There's plenty of men out there and he should have counted himself lucky to have you. If he can treat you like that before you marry think of what could happen afterwards. Start packing those bags!

Lots and lots of hugs.

Pix

Oh rachel, poppet, come home.... call your mum and tell her, you need to let someone know whats happened, please leave, i have seen my mum in a relationship like yours and it aint pretty, you have all of us here, we will all help you sweety, let us know asap how you are x :Kissing:

Oh you poor thing my heart goes out to you.

You are only young and have your whole life ahead of you.
I know this sounds harsh and you will no doubt be feeling hurt, But you must end this now before things get any worse, dont put yourself through it you dont deserve it.

Come home where you will have the help and security of your family and friends who can help rebuild your confidence.

Loads of hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

I am a bit late reading this post and I have not read the replies but I think I know what most of the girls will say get on that plane and come home to the uk as soon as you can.

Tell your Mum she will be right by your side I think she will be more upset if you try to keep this from her.

He is a waste of time and he has hit you and will do it again he has shown his true colours.

You do not need to take this no one needs to take treatment like this you have done nothing wrong please keep safe and make sure you get soon as soon as you can.

Caz xxx:hug:

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been going through. People argue, but there is no way he should be hitting you.

Calm yourself down first, and think everything through carefully. In the end, you will be the winner.

Everything is fresh in your head at the mo. Just think, act and dont look back...:hug:

You say you haven't many friends back here but I've just read 4 pages of messages from lots of friends. We're all here for you, as is your Mum - please tell her.

I can't add anything else except another :hug: . Let us know when you are home safe and well.

xxxxx

caz3 said:
get on that plane and come home to the uk as soon as you can.

Tell your Mum she will be right by your side I think she will be more upset if you try to keep this from her.

He is a waste of time and he has hit you and will do it again he has shown his true colours.

You do not need to take this no one needs to take treatment like this you have done nothing wrong please keep safe and make sure you get soon as soon as you can.

Caz xxx:hug:

couldnt have put it better myself. you will be suprised rachel just how many of have been in an abusive relationship (me included). but you mustnt stay there for more......

Latest posts

Back