I've just joined slimming world

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
I joined last night iv been trying for a bit now to shed a bit of weight but it just wont go i do lurveeeeeee choccies

So me and my friend went last night i weighed 11stone 3 (with clothes on)ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats the biggest i have ever been so if i can lose a stone 3 lbs will be happy

:)

Hi Lisa,

I joined Slimming World last week - lost 3 pounds so far. I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I want to lose about 2 1/2 stone.
Good luck with it and pm me if you find any really fab recipes.

Debs67 said:
Hi Lisa,

I joined Slimming World last week - lost 3 pounds so far. I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I want to lose about 2 1/2 stone.
Good luck with it and pm me if you find any really fab recipes.

oh brill good start

I will do im looking for a curry one at the moment as i love curries but the website dosnt seem to have any on

i too joined slimming world last week! i will pm you too if i come up with any good meals, please pm me too. Fingers crossed! xx

I havent joined a club this time (don't have the time at the moment) but I have got all my SW books and recepies out and have managed to loose 18Ibs in 5 weeks.

My sister goes to slimming world and she is doing really well with them.
I am a weight watchers member because I didnt want to be in competiton with her. In 3 weeks I've lost 13lbs, but Ive been told to expect the loss to settle down to 1lb-2lbs a week.
Good luck.

Slimming World is a great eating plan. I always lose weight if I stick to it....unfortunately, just lately I'm finding the sins are just not enough for a bottle of wine Friday night, and then another bottle on Saturday lol!

Congratulations Jen on the weight loss.xx

lisa30 said:
oh brill good start

I will do im looking for a curry one at the moment as i love curries but the website dosnt seem to have any on

they do an original meal book and a green book and all the menus are free

and there are curries in those . I am doing slimming world and have lost 12 lbs so far

I highly recommend the tandoori chicken

just mix up garlic, ginger, coriander, any curry spices you like and very low fat fromage frais.

marinade the chicken breasts/fillets in it for at least two hours and then place on a baking tray and bake for 15 mins on 200 - baste with the marinade then put heat down to 180 and cook for another hour

serve with veg or count the rice as a syn

they also do onion bhajis - which taste the same as the restaurant ones

Cheers

Billie x

Billie said:

and there are curries in those . I am doing slimming world and have lost 12 lbs so far

just mix up garlic, ginger, coriander, any curry spices you like and very low fat fromage frais.

marinade the chicken breasts/fillets in it for at least two hours and then place on a baking tray and bake for 15 mins on 200 - baste with the marinade then put heat down to 180 and cook for another hour

Cheers

Billie x

this sounds good. will have to try that one as i love indian food.
by the way - i supposed you have to buy the book from sw meetings then. wouldnt mind a copy but i dont attend sw since last year

Peter Pan said:
this sounds good. will have to try that one as i love indian food.
by the way - i supposed you have to buy the book from sw meetings then. wouldnt mind a copy but i dont attend sw since last year

Yes you do but on the slimming world site you can buy them there as well

hth

Billie x

hi billie, is the recipe above free on a green day then? Well done girls on all your weight loss!!

Good Luck - I'm sure you'll do very well.

I'm a member of weight watchers and I've still got about 1 stone 5 lbs to go. At the moment I seem to be going up and down a lot!

Billie said:

Cheers

Billie x

I found 1 last night fo tikka masala similar to the receipe you have so i made it up this morning just need to cook the chicken i was gonna make some syn chips mmmmm

I love the slimming world chips

give yourself plenty of time to do them though

as they take a good 45 mins

Hi all,

I'm planning on joining sw next Mon night. I was supposed to go a week last monday, but my client didn't leave until late, then last week it was bank hol. So this is it - i'm deffo joing on Mon and i really need to shift a load, put on 4 1/2 stone in last 18 months due to thyroid & stopping smoking.

I'll watch & contribute to this thread soon too.

im joining tonight hopefully :) i hope its not like weight watchers cos that was really boring for me even tho i reached my goal :) but then had a baby not long after! all that money and time then i just got fatterrrrr :eek:

elfprincessem said:
hi billie, is the recipe above free on a green day then? Well done girls on all your weight loss!!

Hi

no its free on an original day

the onion bharjis are free on a green day

took me a while to get my head around all of it

Billie x

good luck to you all let us know how you get on x

NailsFrmHeaven said:
good luck to you all let us know how you get on x
i gotta get there yet lol xx

julie76 said:
im joining tonight hopefully :) i hope its not like weight watchers cos that was really boring for me even tho i reached my goal :) but then had a baby not long after! all that money and time then i just got fatterrrrr :eek:

No u will really enjoy it in our class on monday there was this lady who was really funny it was a great laugh
as long as you lose what you want thats all that matters hey

Latest posts

Back