I've missed you guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
I'm saying helllo as I've been so busy and unfortunately not with work.

I had some rather bad diabetic trouble and was a bit off the radar and then meningitis struck our household. thankfully viral. and sounds awful to say but thankfully not the children but my partner. Was dreadful and didn't realise how ill an adult could be.

He endured 13 attempts at a lumbar puncture and is still suffering from headaches. with the kids off school Im looking after 4 kids, a dog, two cats and a scouser! arghhhhh

My regular clients have been ever so understanding in that I had to cancel some appointments and reschedule.

But I should be back in full swing this week. I think my clients are happy. Some of their tans from other therapists were horrific lol

Have I missed much??

Poor you! I hope that you're all feeling much better now. Welcome back. xx

We missed you! I hope things settle down for you soon and you come back to the geek family :)

Best wishes to your family and lots of strengt to you!

Jurate xx

we missed you. welcome back.

i don't think you missed too much, a few rows maybe ....:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear your terrible time... Bet you back on here to keep you sane... Not easy hope all is well soon xx

Oh gosh you've really had it all.

Welcome back! xx

whoo hoo loving the new avatar.

Welcome back! And with a change in hair colour too, beautiful :) hope you both are back to full health soon and the kids are helping mummy out! x

Thanks guys. Its been awful! Haven't been at the salon a lot and went in today and had so much to do! It hasn't all been bad... Ive been saving since last year bit by bit and bought myself a lovely little convertible! I've called her Annie, she's ginger and feisty! My mum said "that's a hairdressers car, oh ok! "

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723269.051946.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723269.051946.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 163
whoo hoo loving the new avatar.

Oh and I've adopted this little guy! Well he's not little but he is lush
Thank you! Xxxx

The dog by the little girl x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723352.343589.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344723352.343589.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 213
I loovvee your car & new pup! Car is exactly what I would have bought if I hadn't had such a bad experience with peugeots...anyway, enjoy Annie and (what's pups name?) x

I loovvee your car & new pup! Car is exactly what I would have bought if I hadn't had such a bad experience with peugeots...anyway, enjoy Annie and (what's pups name?) x

Hotch! I've called him hotch x criminal minds character. I named the baby after the character my partner says reminds him of me and so the dog got the top dogs name from the program :)

Loving the car Clare, I'm having a black one of those baby's!

hope your other half is ok. & you being superwoman! take an hour with a glass of wine or a bottle ;) & have some major chill time...

Nice to see you back x

Loving the car Clare, I'm having a black one of those baby's!

hope your other half is ok. & you being superwoman! take an hour with a glass of wine or a bottle ;) & have some major chill time...

Nice to see you back x

They are lovely to drive! Last week proved I'm no super woman! Far from it but everything has settled now and he's just for severe headaches from the lumbar punctures so is on the men's thank goodness!

I don't really drink u bad influence :)

Hey Princess, so happy to see you back. We seem to have 'lost' so many lovely geeks recently ... can't think why :rolleyes:

xxx

Hi there, sorry to hear of all you have had going on I guess now the only way is up :) welcome back x x

Hey Princess, so happy to see you back. We seem to have 'lost' so many lovely geeks recently ... can't think why :rolleyes:

xxx

Mmmm I'll have a guess to myself :)

Oh god look at the time and I'm still up trawling through some things I've missed! Hooked! Again! X

I know this sounds mad but tell your partner to drink something high in caffeine... Pepsi max, redbull or strong coffee.

I had Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension from a car accident and was on a forum for support. LP's are one of the usual treatments but low pressure headaches are a side effect and sufferers swear by caffeine for a quick recovery.

I do feel for your husband to as I had viral meningitis when I was 19 and had to have 8 LP's in the space of 24 hours.... sore is an understatement!

Hope things return to normal soon... and enjoy the convertible, I've had one for the last 15 years, great fun!

x

I know this sounds mad but tell your partner to drink something high in caffeine... Pepsi max, redbull or strong coffee.

I had Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension from a car accident and was on a forum for support. LP's are one of the usual treatments but low pressure headaches are a side effect and sufferers swear by caffeine for a quick recovery.

I do feel for your husband to as I had viral meningitis when I was 19 and had to have 8 LP's in the space of 24 hours.... sore is an understatement!

Hope things return to normal soon... and enjoy the convertible, I've had one for the last 15 years, great fun!

x

How strange! Ive been making him drink coke! I read years ago when my cousin had lumbar punctures. He thought I was mad too! But he's on the mend. He's gone back to work today so that's a good sign.

Thanks a lot zxxx

Latest posts

Back