Izettle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it can take 7 to 10 days to clear in your account is this true? X

Was thinking of trying it without the card reader at first - just typing in the card details to see how it goes or how many customers actually want to pay by card. I heard it takes around 4 days to reach your bank account, maybe someone who uses it already can confirm this.

Also, are there still issues accepting Visa cards?

Finally, what are the main differences in setting up a business or personal account? I've tried looking and all I can see is they do a credit check if you do a business account but don't if its personal - is that it?!

the only difference with visa is that you put the amount in and your clients mobile number and it texts them and asks them to input their card number and then its done. Takes 2 seconds. I didn't buy a card reader, however they sent me one anyway. I have only had cause to use the app on 2 occasions so far and both were for visa payments. Both took only a few days to transfer to my account and they email you when they transfer the funds too.

the only difference with visa is that you put the amount in and your clients mobile number and it texts them and asks them to input their card number and then its done. Takes 2 seconds. I didn't buy a card reader, however they sent me one anyway. I have only had cause to use the app on 2 occasions so far and both were for visa payments. Both took only a few days to transfer to my account and they email you when they transfer the funds too.

Thanks for your reply :) do you find that people tend not to trust it? I have to say I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel typing my card number into someone's mobile phone when only just meeting them. Or have you just not needed to use it because most are just happy to pay in cash? X

most of my clients are more than happy to pay cash - I got it as a convenience for those times when people 'forget' to get cash out or they haven't had time. It just means I have more options to offer people. I have had noone say that they wouldn't trust it. x

I went to an ee shop for it and they haven't heard of them although the izettle site says you can get them in an ee shop xoxo

Hi all, just been on Facebook and have now come across a machine that you click into your iPhone and you can take card payments from it. It's called izettle. As a mobile beautician I think this will be fab but there is a charge of 2.7% for every use. Is this good? Does anyone know more about this or any other variations?? Ill look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
iZettle is excellent. A fair few of us on here have been using it for a while now. Our clients think it is a brilliant gadget, they are very happy with it.
The charge by iZettle is lower than what Paypal charge, whicih is great for us!
It can be used anywhere you receive a signal to use your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sound brill and exactly what I'm looking for but it won't allow me down load it, says not available in Ireland, do ye know if something similar for Ireland

I suggest you contact iZettle and ask when it will be available in Ireland. Or go onto their facebook page and check there. They update it regularly.

Nail express is it your company? Seen you reied every time? Just wondering?

I've just signed up for one. It looks quite handy so I hope it lives up to my expectations!

just signed up for one too, fingers crossed this could be perfect for me!

No iZettle is not my company. Wish it was!!! They have just been very good and so far we all seem to be pleased with the service. I hope it continues.

No iZettle is not my company. Wish it was!!! They have just been very good and so far we all seem to be pleased with the service. I hope it continues.

So do I as I'm definitely interested in setting up an account :)

I just took another payment this morning on it. I expect it will be in my account by end of next week with it being Christmas. That's a big one so will be nice to have some money there after Christmas.

So glad to read all the great reviews on here and that they now accept Visa...so I signed up today!!! Can't wait to try it out :) x

Any1 in Ireland looking for a similar product, it's called sum up

Latest posts

Back