Joe From Bb On Gmtv

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they were saying on the radio earlier that there are now un confirmed reports that jo has tryed to take her own life and is a very bad mental state in hospital,

they were saying on the radio earlier that there are now un confirmed reports that jo has tryed to take her own life and is a very bad mental state in hospital,

Oh dear, thats awful. Its awful as Jo suffers from panic attacks as well. Hope she is ok xx

I hope its not true but perhaps now BB will know they have just gone too far this time. They are the bullys

Jade has gone into rehab for stress and depression. It was reported on Sky News, she went in on Sunday just before the final of Big Brother and she collapsed in her home

what station was this...there is nothing about this on the internet in the news...??

Has anyone seen Jade Goodys website? JADE GOODY IS NOT RACIST

Whilst looking through the net I came across an article that said Shilpa asked the UK to forgive the 3 girls in a press conference as they are not racist just young.
Apparently Danielle came into the conference and apologised.

The thing is that Shilpa didn't even know most of what went on until after she left the house, so I can't even see that they were bullying. Just ignorant girls doing what girls do best - being bitchy. Bullies? No. Racists? No. Bitches? Yes! I think the words bully and racist are the "in" words at the moment.

These girls are getting hounded beyond belief now. If I was Shilpa I would be more upset at that than any of the words that were said about her in that house.

However I think the editing needs to be finally sorted out in this programme, it is always done to make people look their very worst. I can't see any "celebrity" lining up to go in it next year!

Totally agree with you sassy, they were being bitchy, not bullies or being racist.
they didn't like Shilpa for whatever reason, you can't like everyone.
i didn't like her from the minute she walked in the house but i'm not racist.

the weird thing about all this is nothing was ever said when Jermaine called Jade "white trash"

Latest posts

Back