John Hauk needs models for Nailympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi geeks, this is an SOS call.....
John Hauk from O.P.I. who is a pretty hot Competition Technician is in need for 2 models for the morning comp and for 2 in the afternoon comp.
The registration for the am models is at 8 am and for the afternoon models at 10 am.
If there is anyone out there who has good nails please can you be at the registration desk at those times and just ask for John Hauk. I know its short notice but hey you don't get if you don't ask.
I think this would be a pretty good chance to see a pro Competitor at work.... oh and enhancement free please.....

Thanks guys and don't PM me as this is all I know and can't give any more info other than what has already been said......

Cheers Ruth xxx

Hi geeks, this is an SOS call.....
John Hauk from O.P.I. who is a pretty hot Competition Technician is in need for 2 models for the morning comp and for 2 in the afternoon comp.
The registration for the am models is at 8 am and for the afternoon models at 10 am.
If there is anyone out there who has good nails please can you be at the registration desk at those times and just ask for John Hauk. I know its short notice but hey you don't get if you don't ask.
I think this would be a pretty good chance to see a pro Competitor at work.... oh and enhancement free please.....

Thanks guys and don't PM me as this is all I know and can't give any more info other than what has already been said......

Cheers Ruth xxx

if i had the nail beds that was required i be the first there flower - unfortunately my nail beds are crap to say the least - hope he finds someone tho - and im sure he will

Me too huni, but I dont think my nails are model stuff.....but a fab way to see how its done and how he does his thing xxx

oooh I wish I lived closer......I wish I had good nail beds.......I wish ,I wish, I wish!!!:)

Latest posts

Back