Just for fun-silly business names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JuZz' lol think what will be going through the heads of locals when they put 2 and 2 together. Seems every area is a bit sexual now said:
We found it hilarious when we seen the.new sign going up. 59 shades seem to have had an impact on everyone lately. The ammount of stories we've had from women in the salon Lol x

These are all so funny.

Ive seen a cafe called fannys.I've seen a hairdressers called blow me lol.x

I have a few.
2 salons in the Isle of Man - one called "for your eyes only" and another called "Withnail and Eye" and also in the village where Brassed Off was filmed, there is a chippy/restaurant called "In Cod we Trust" which actually features in the film lol xx

My friend owns Withnail and Eye, she does nails enhancements and eyelash extensions..

My friend owns Withnail and Eye, she does nails enhancements and eyelash extensions..

Yay. I nearly "borrowed" her salon name for mine in Wigan but as I still have a big connection to the Isle of Man I didn't want to look like I'd copied. Xx

I've thought of a few more
Hairdresser called Scissor Sisters
There are 2 salons in my town called Fresh Hair.
And I once saw a florist called Open All Flowers.
Xx

A salon by me was called 'Edwards hands' as the owners surname was Edwards. Don't know if I'd let Edward scissorhands loose on my hair lol

I've thought of a few more
Hairdresser called Scissor Sisters
There are 2 salons in my town called Fresh Hair.
And I once saw a florist called Open All Flowers.
Xx

There's a scissor sisters by me too :)

near me there's a sandwich shop called 'big baps' & a car wash place called 'hand job' & a hairdressers called 'curls aloud' :lol:

Fab thread nana x

Curl up & dye. Amazing hairdressers in Leeds :)

I had an appointment at Leeds seacroft hospital last week & see this hairdressers down the road lol! my hubby commented on it x

There is a Chinese massage shop opened in Oxford called "Knead Me" and in the same row of shops a food shop called "Green Asian" x

Where my dad used to live in walthamstowe there was an opticians called "for eyes" and the optometrist was Mr I Ball :)

Saw a takeaway last night called sam an ellas. Not giving themselves best rep are they?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Where my dad used to live in walthamstowe there was an opticians called "for eyes" and the optometrist was Mr I Ball :)

Oh my god! I want to go to this opticians pmsl xxxx

Latest posts

Back