Just for fun-silly business names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi All, on the way home this afternoon, I noticed a shop named Wigs & Cigs. I had to chuckle as I drove by as I could just imagine being fitted for your wig whilst smoking a ciggie.

Then it got me wondering, has anyone else seen stores or businesses with silly names?

I thought this could be a fun and light hearted thread. :D

have seen a nail bar called "the hand job " and one called "get nailed " , lmao

Curl up & dye. Amazing hairdressers in Leeds :)

I have a few...

Central Eating (cafe)
Doggy Style (dog grooming)
Mushy Ste's (chippie)

Thats all I can think of now but I thought they were hilarious x

There used to be a place in Tooting called "The Daniel Bedding Centre". It sold beds lol :D

Theres a barbers I know of called 'Short and Curlies' and a hairdressers called 'Millionhairs' :D

The codfather - chip shop
Go as you please - coffin shop (yes really they stock personslised coffins including smirnoff coffins!!)
X

Chip shop near me (where Stacy Solomon from x factor once worked lol) called "Oh My Cod!".

Still makes me chuckle x

And another one, a salon in East London (not sure if its still there) called "Skin and Tonic" - always thought that was a brilliant salon name.

These are great...thanks for sharing. I thought we could all use a chuckle or two! :D

I have just seen this on a fb thread, not sure if I would book an appointment with them if their name is anything to go by, hope my picture attaches lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342865883.291999.jpg

In my area there's a woman with a mobile sandwich delivery business, it's called Mother Tuckers :lol:

There is a village shop near here called Betty Swallocks Stores.... no it's not a pun in any way, it's the little old lady owners real name :eek:

There is a village shop near here called Betty Swallocks Stores.... no it's not a pun in any way, it's the little old lady owners real name :eek:

Lol! The poor darling x

There's a shop near Trinity College in Dublin called Knobs and Knockers!

The knob shop- sold door knobs

There is a village in Shropshire called Knockin and the village shop is named 'The Knockin Shop' ...made me laugh!

Ive also heard of a hairdressers called "Hairy Poppins" x

I have a few.
2 salons in the Isle of Man - one called "for your eyes only" and another called "Withnail and Eye" and also in the village where Brassed Off was filmed, there is a chippy/restaurant called "In Cod we Trust" which actually features in the film lol xx

Latest posts

Back