Just had eyelash extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
I just had my eyelashes extended by a geek "Josephine" in the salon where she works on Lavender hill near Clapham, London.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting about it, but they look so fabulous I couldn't resist!!! They look so natural as well-you can't see the join. I am really pleased with them. I think she uses "Dazzle My Lashes".

Thank you Josephine x x x x you are highly reccomended by me

I will try to take a picture of them extended and put it on here but I need some help from my boyfriend to do it later. :)

aw bless ya they look fab :)
i have a lady who does lashes in the salon and shes done mine a few times now

Jess
xox

thanks, i'm chuffed :) the only thing is now i'm going to have to sleep on my back so not to damage them! I was worried as it was really windy earlier and was scared it would damage them!!!

Hi weezie, i think they look great. How long do they last? And how much did they set you back? They are new to me but i love them so i may have to invest in a set for New Year!

They look gorgeous...I want some.

Hi weezie, i think they look great. How long do they last? And how much did they set you back? They are new to me but i love them so i may have to invest in a set for New Year!

Hey,

Josephine has advised me that they will need infilling possibly in two weeks as some may fall out as some of the lashes she attached them to may be at the end of their life. Saying that she has extended so many of them that I can't see loosing any of them would make much of a difference to the look.

Then I think she said about 42 days (I guess by then all of them would have fallen out due to the life span of the lashes).

I was so pleased as she is just starting out with this system she charged only £20 (such a christmas bargin and meant I could give them a trial run!!!) which is going up to £40 in Jan and then £60 eventually. I have seen them advertised for up to £115 in some places so £60 is pretty reasonable if you look at it that way :)

I will see how long they last on me :) My mum went to have them done with her today too as she was so impressed!

I just had my eyelashes extended by a geek "Josephine" in the salon where she works on Lavender hill near Clapham, London.

I hope she doesn't mind me posting about it, but they look so fabulous I couldn't resist!!! They look so natural as well-you can't see the join. I am really pleased with them. I think she uses "Dazzle My Lashes".

Thank you Josephine x x x x you are highly reccomended by me

I will try to take a picture of them extended and put it on here but I need some help from my boyfriend to do it later. :)
hi

i live near clapham

whats the name of the salon

Thank you very much for the posting and major confidence kick:green: I am soo pleased that you liked them and that you brought your mum to see me today. That alone was major confidence hit. I have to say though that I do not use Dazzle my Lashes as that is another person's company. I am a Hollywood Lash Trained Technician.
My confidence has definatley increased since starting doing lashes and my timing is now 1hr 15mins to 1hr 30mins (depending on a persons natural lashes)
If any one is interested just pm me and i will answer you asap.

Many thanks Weezie:)

You're welcome, praise where it is due, I have just been recommending you to chantelle via pm. :)

I stand corrected :lol:

i'm feeling lopsided, Ive got a "tit" on one side and a "tat" on the other:lol: I'd prefer an even pair.

Bleass Yu. . . . . . .

SO, how are the lashes ? Lost many ?

The lashes are still hanging on for dear life!! I have only lost 2 that I noticed as they dropped onto my cheek!! which I think is pretty good considering all the fluttering I have been doing.

They still look as good as they did when they were put on as you can't notice the missing ones as there are so many lashes added on. I will update in a week or so though and see how long they really manage over christmas with the excessive partying I have planned.

:)

They look so cute on you :)

Latest posts

Back